:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We been saying use rjj more all season and they stillll dont. Had a good game other than his obvious drops. We need to instill these qbs to be more mobile too. Even if they have the chance to scramble. They dont

Id remember times shanny would put RJJ back on kick return, and he’d never been seen of again.

he’s not one of shannys dudes thats Forsure

The only logical explanation is that he can't block. Maybe Kyle should stop drafting small WRs if it's a deal breaker for him.

RJJ will find success with another team. Dude is too talented.

A playmaker is a playmaker. They need to be out there making plays. How Taylor or Pettis have gotten as many snaps as they have while Richie was just waiving off Returns....beats me. Thats why im not an NFL coach.

Last year I wana say a few of us were saying Richie needed more touches because it seems like he always make plays when given the opportunity, which is rare for some reason. i wonder what the issue is because it seems he’s only on the field when he’s letting the kickoff go for a touchback :lol:

Also relevant tho the. 21 only has 2 wr on the field so if Deebo and ayuk healthy no one Else at WR getting snaps besides kendrick Bourne maybe

Yeah that’s true and I agree, i love the bully mentality Deebo, Aiyuk and even KB at times bring from the WR corps but I’d just like to see Richie out there a little more, the guy is a threat

He auditioned for the league last night and will probably be somewhere else next season. 184 yards and you could tell his leg was still bothering him.

Last edited:
Bourne needs to go. Nothing special about him. He was jimmy safety blanket in the red zone but now that Jimmy will be gone - so does bourne

Hopefully with Pettis gone we can get RJJ some playing time. Still think it’s tough with Aiyuk, Deebo, and Bourne.

i know dland24 dland24 has been preaching up and down that RJJ needs more time on the field and I strongly agree. every time RJJ touched the ball last season, there was potential for him to take it to the house. dude was the original YAC boy for this squad last year

Above and beyond advocating for RJJ to get more burn, I have also been curious why so many Niner fans were such big Trent Taylor fans. Last night confirmed what I have believed for a long time....that this guy doesnt deserve a roster spot.

having trent and jerrik on punt returns and kick returns is kinda sad since they dont have that home run threat speed.
I would rather give touches to Richie than Bourne

Back
Top Bottom