:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Deebo runs through a mf’er face ALL game long, then gets hurt on THAT play late in a blowout? :smh:

With all the injuries and underwhelming play we’ve had to start the season, I’m shocked we’re only one game back in the win column. Next few weeks are tough, but im excited to see this team going forward as theyve definitely given us hope again these last 2 weeks.

if Deebo’s out, i feel Aiyuk can be plugged right in but damn, really hope Deebos hammy isnt serious

Last edited:
Deebo was much needed in the running game. More so with Wilson out now.

that part.

the threat of deebo running that jet sweep or gettin that shovel pass while going in motion keeps a defense’s head on a swivel. creates so much confusion and chaos before the ball’s even snapped. aiyuk is a problem with the ball in his hands too, but idk if he lives for contact like deebo does.

in any case, between kittle and aiyuk, niners need another receiver to step up. Bourne and Trent Taylor haven’t shown us much. hopefully jordan reed can be activated off IR and play next week. btw, what happened to tavon austin? didn’t we sign him this season?

we need to replace whoever the **** is on our strength and training staff next year. The amount of injuries we have had over the last two years is stupid ridiculous

we need to replace whoever the **** is on our strength and training staff next year. The amount of injuries we have had over the last two years is stupid ridiculous

it’s not just our team though. major injuries seem to be rampant across the board

EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT :nthat:

seen on a SF street corner this morning

419847C0-14E5-4412-AD7B-70C05FA31D0A.jpeg

this week is huge. if we can get seattle, we might get deebo, ward, tartt, teCo, kwon and dee ford back the following week. we need to sustain excellence in the next 2-3. it's mandatory.

great game yesterday, we played physical as hell.

on another note, does anyone know where i can find a fred warner jersey? in white, preferably.

on another note, does anyone know where i can find a fred warner jersey? in white, preferably.

Almost completely sold out. Site has a red Fred Warner jersey.... but size 4XL and 5XL only :wow:

Almost completely sold out. Site has a red Fred Warner jersey.... but size 4XL and 5XL only :wow:

crazy. is there a shortage, or has momentum built up on Freddie lol.

probably a little bit of both. they don't usually print a ton of jerseys for guys who aren't 1st round picks, big name acquisuitions, or already established veterans.

whenever a player plays well on TV their jerseys sales shoot up, and when the players stocks fall the prices fall

see exhibit A:

1603744923629.png

still over priced even at 54.99

probably a little bit of both. they don't usually print a ton of jerseys for guys who aren't 1st round picks, big name acquisuitions, or already established veterans.

whenever a player plays well on TV their jerseys sales shoot up, and when the players stocks fall the prices fall

see exhibit A:

1603744923629.png

still over priced even at 54.99

if i constantly wear a jacket over it, i can fool people into thinkin it's an aiyuk jersey

chess not checkers :pimp:

Speaking of Aiyuk, anyone else get irk’d every time Romo pronounced it yesterday :lol:

I still have a white Vernon Davis jersey from back in the Smith Kap days and from the front ppl still come up to me talking about “nice Kittle jersey”.

heard a state yeaterday that kittle already has the most 100 yd games by a TE in franchise history. Davis was sodamn explosive andplayed here for a long time, couldnt believe that stat

heard a state yeaterday that kittle already has the most 100 yd games by a TE in franchise history. Davis was sodamn explosive andplayed here for a long time, couldnt believe that stat

there's a reason why kittle is the founder, president and chief spokesperson for "National TE Day" :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom