:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really that mad with Jimmy for that pick, the first pick yeah but for that one at least they was no consequence.

I hope we dont come out slow like last week. Had that big first half and laid a turd in the 3rd qt.
Hopefully its HASTY TIME!!

My g there was no time on the clock and they needed 10 to get into field goal range. It was cover 2 man it was worth throwing a jump ball.

I can’t see the replay with the clock right now

but they Need 10 to get into field goal range so He huck it into double coverage just short of end zone?

ideally when there was 16 seconds Kyle calls a run from that shotgun set and uses a timeout. But they left 7 seconds on the clock. And the patriots defense defended the middle where a slant would have ended up.

It was worth a try it was a free play with house money with the way the first half went.

i think Jimmy was looking for something short and when it didn't open up he realized too much time had run off to throw it away and see another play.

Back
Top Bottom