:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One thing to watch for is if any of our coaching staff move to other teams after this season, they clearly see what Mullens brings and can push for a trade following this season.

i mean if CJ seeing the field it means they're tanking the season for the next years hot pick.

id hold onto nick until around the trade deadline. if the season seems toast, trade him for the best compensation possible, if it seems like there's a possibility for a playoff push ya gotta keep him in case jimmy gets hurt again.

I wouldn't trade Nick until after 2020. He's a RFA next season, so unless a team wants to give us a first, I'd rather keep him for cheap. That's assuming he keeps playing well, of course.

how is bradley pinion scrub *** still in the league punters, kickers, and longsnappers have way too long shelf life, and they're so easy and cheap to pickup with a 7th round or even sign undrafted, the mind boggles

dolphins putting up a fight...

giphy.gif

I didn’t want Tom Brady but damn if he doesn’t make me feel some type of way about it now loooking good 5 TDs to 5 different receivers

Panthers helping us out, gonna need Dolphins to pull this off against the Hawks.

i gotta give Fitzpatrick credit, dude is slinging it out there with no regard for what DB is in front of his receiver

but any team starting him as QB1 is basically telling the world that their ceiling is a 7-9 season. in a year in which the pats were finally vulnerable and Cam Newton was out there for the taking, miami elected to start a 37 year old QB :smh:

i mean if CJ seeing the field it means they're tanking the season for the next years hot pick.

id hold onto nick until around the trade deadline. if the season seems toast, trade him for the best compensation possible, if it seems like there's a possibility for a playoff push ya gotta keep him in case jimmy gets hurt again.
If the Season seem toast??

My G we winning the whole thing. Kyle and this coaching staff are superior

Back
Top Bottom