:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With Kittle out I hope Jordan Reed, JuiceCheck and Dwelley can get involved. But I expect a heavy dose of Mostert and McKinnon vs. the Jets.

Maybe we will see Sanu on Sunday?

I just showed this tweet to a Chiefs fan I work with. He categorically disagrees with the idea that this has gotten worse, and says this is exactly what he dealt with when Ford was in KC.
All we need outta him is pressures and maybe 6 sacks this year.
Next year he’ll free up hella cap.

Im so glad we aint playing the saints next game :lol:....0-2 would have all of us faithful in complete turmoil

yeah ansah probably wanted some money and they probably offered him a chintz 1 year prove-it contract

and ansah at the point in his career where he probably needs to prioritize a multi year deal because probably won't be in the league much longer. Players gotta think about their family and the rest of their post football lives, especially when you're a 31 year old edge rusher

probably offered him a little over the vet minimum like they did Sanu

FCA5940F-ECE0-467B-8D50-0D413873B526.jpeg

Ford’s health week to week is so damn frustrating man

hope he balls week 3, 4 and 5 and then Odell starts acting up and we package Dee and get OBJ before the deadline :pimp:

:lol:

I wanna see if Jordan Reed steps up with Kittle out. We’re hurt all over the place but I like our pass rush against Darnold.

Back
Top Bottom