:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The average 40 time for NFL WRs is 4.49

I meant for an average man not for an average NFL WR lol

and then consider he's potentially flexible to TE with his size and look at TE speeds (4.7 avg).

he's not wheels of steel but he's still pretty quick for being so big and strong, i think thats why he made the bubble

Was watching highlights last night of Deebo and thinking "how does this dude not get hurt"...******* knew it.

12-16 week injury. Probably missing the first few weeks barring any postponement of season(which is highly likely at this point)

sucks about deebo

im pretty 50-50 on whether they'll even be a season

basketball and hockey are struggling at even a modified version of pulling together a playoffs off now and that's just 15 and 23 active man teams. football there's 53. plus more personnel in the trainers, coaches, staff.

broncos, ravenes, texans, all have had players pop positive, im just picturing during the actual season the rona will/would blow through NFL facilities, hotels, locker room, the huddle like wildfire.

serious question: how tf are OL and DL supposed to line up face to face, snap after snap, and crash into each other for 3-4 hrs w/o catching it? I get that they'll test players and staff nonstop but it seems pretty boned to me. there's just so much contact.

EVEN with delays. EVEN with modified schedules. EVEN with no fans in the stadium.

Right there with you.. a 330 pound lineman catching it could be a death sentence...hell it could be a death sentence for anyone. How are these guys supposed to get medical treatment? They change the cold tubs every instance? hot tubs?

I meant for an average man not for an average NFL WR lol

and then consider he's potentially flexible to TE with his size and look at TE speeds (4.7 avg).

he's not wheels of steel but he's still pretty quick for being so big and strong, i think thats why he made the bubble

Lol, what's the point of bringing up the average man? That has no bearing on athletes in the NFL.

He's way too small to play TE. He's a big slot in a similar mold to Mohamed Sanu. I would venture to guess that's who Kyle had in mind when he watched Jennings.

He ran a 4.7. Boldin ran a 4.7. Hell even Jerry Rice ran a 4.7.

Jerry Rice's 40 time was taken during an era when people would time you with their eyes and a stopwatch and athletes didn't train the techniques and mechanics of sprinting from blocks. There's no doubt in my mind that Jerry would be a 4.3 guy if he was an athlete in today's era.

Anyways, the whole point of bringing up 40 time was to counter heatseeker23's point that Jennings is "sorta fast." He's not sorta fast at all lol.

Losing Deebo is a huge deal. Sincerely hope that he is able to recover from the injury. Because without him, we are left with a good #3 WR and a plethora of question marks.

I would hate to see Adams go to Seattle. They’ve made a lot of moves in recent years that have underwhelmed me, but that one would be scary.

I’ll keep dreaming...

He’s a great player but I’m fine with our safeties , our cap cannot handle it, we should’ve drafted him before Solomon Thomas anyways and I trust my HOF safety at GM to pick one up in the draft if need be.

Back
Top Bottom