:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't feel nearly as bad about this loss as I did about the Seattle loss. Watch the film, adjust and move forward. I feel good about the Niners' chances next Sunday in NO. This is a fast team, and the turf will make them faster.

seattle was a rivalry game tho

this def should be a rematch for SB

wavycrocket wavycrocket you my guy for rockin with the warriors and steph but in this thread ...

o2LIdy.gif

This is bit of a conspiracy take, but I want shanny to bench Robbie Gould. The guy held out all off-season and wanted no parts of SF, until he was bribed with a huge contract. I think he’s still salty about playing for this team being away from his family. Can’t have that sort of apprehension on the team.

Bring Chase Mcglaughlin back in. He’s hungry to make a name for himself and already took his big moment shortcoming.

This is bit of a conspiracy take, but I want shanny to bench Robbie Gould. The guy held out all off-season and wanted no parts of SF, until he was bribed with a huge contract. I think he’s still salty about playing for this team being away from his family. Can’t have that sort of apprehension on the team.

Bring Chase Mcglaughlin back in. He’s hungry to make a name for himself and already took his big moment shortcoming.
Gould needs to be benched

Robbie Fools' Gould

According to the report, Gould has a four-year, $19 million deal, with $10.5 million fully guaranteed over the first two seasons. The contract includes an option clause that could turn the deal into a $15 million guaranteed contract.

in other words, he's not getting benched

Yeah i posed the question in here earlier in the week about being conflicted about Gould. I know Robbie is a vet and been good in previous years but he just isnt the same this season. Im assuming he will be our guy going forward so ill support him as he will be counted on in these last few weeks of the season....but i’m still not opposed to Mcglaughlin

He doesn’t have the leg anymore, it just isn’t today. Kickers just lose it, when they do they are done

Back
Top Bottom