:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:angry::angry::angry:
20191111_212510.jpg

life...it approaches you rapidly

Mannnnn what a brutal way to lose. Absolutely amazing game though, decent amount of Hawks fans in the building but Levis was still rockin

Jimmys gotta clean things up man, thats not a good defense. Mcglinchey was getting worked, the dropped passes,Clowney feasting. Frustrating L to take, especially against that team

all i know is, this defense is ******* forreal. Forced fumble at the goal line, interception near the goal line and then you force two fumbles ON THE SAME PLAY to get a scoop and score?

we’re spoiled

Too many negative nancyss in this thread tonight. The L hurts. But the blame game is too much..

Tough loss.

running game was exploited.

WRs have stone hands.

Niners has all the stops to win the game Bummer.

Twitter fingers wilding right now. Raider fans claiming Derek Carr>Jimmy, Niner "fans" claiming CJ would have won us this game. Brought me back to this morning when this random niner fan in the office was going "we are supposed to get a key player back for us today, Kwon Williams, he tore his pec last week and is back, also, Jeff Staley is back at RT so should be a good matchup", sometimes I forget how dumb football fans are out there

Twitter fingers wilding right now. Raider fans claiming Derek Carr>Jimmy, Niner "fans" claiming CJ would have won us this game. Brought me back to this morning when this random niner fan in the office was going "we are supposed to get a key player back for us today, Kwon Williams, he tore his pec last week and is back, also, Jeff Staley is back at RT so should be a good matchup", sometimes I forget how dumb football fans are out there

you dont let us forget...

Nature of sports. I spent half of my life in the eastbay so most of my boys are Raiders fans and they all text me bs at the end of losses, like now.:rolleyes

I never believed there’s a thing as trash WR core until today. These fools dropped so many passes today just ruined any type of momentum. And that o-line was getting killed by Clowney

Our oline merked us. Either u liked it or not, if jimmy had tad more time in the pocket for our TRASH receivers.. it woulda been a better game and on top fo that dude was gettn exposed cuz our OLINE was not protectn him enough, and if they did, our trash recievers were not catchn or gettn open. Is what it is. On to the next game. Shows what happens when shanny abandons the run and we lose kittle plus our BEST receiver, sanders.. we better rape cards next game

I’ll give the OLine a break tonite. Staley and McG first games coming back from surgeries and injuries. Im not gonna throw them under the bus considering those are injuries/procedures that typical humans would take two to three months to recover from and just be able to do weight bearing activities on.

however the WR core, no excuses for them. At least we know heading into the offseason and draft, we know what this team needs to address ASAP

Mannnnnn

Not going for the first down with inches to go and putting your undefeated record in the hands of a rookie signed this week...

not running at least once in our last posession to at least get the clock moving....a tie was ok for us. A tie today was damn near a win. At a certain point you play not to lose in a game this important

drops were just unacceptable. Injuries really hurting, always crucial players.

im hurting but i got my niners shirt on gonna wear it proudly to the gym in the morning. On to the next.

Mannnnnn

Not going for the first down with inches to go and putting your undefeated record in the hands of a rookie signed this week...

not running at least once in our last posession to at least get the clock moving....a tie was ok for us. A tie today was damn near a win. At a certain point you play not to lose in a game this important

drops were just unacceptable. Injuries really hurting, always crucial players.

im hurting but i got my niners shirt on gonna wear it proudly to the gym in the morning. On to the next.

they don't call you "faithful" for nothing.

niners finishing this sunday 9-1 will make tonite feel a lot better. gotta tip my hat off to Russ, that's ******* a bad man. sucks that he plays in our division.

Back
Top Bottom