:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C20DF7DC-6785-45B9-8375-B1E7D3E89353.jpeg

gameday fellas:pimp:

Josh Gordon on waivers. Still confused about that whole situation with the Pats, he hasnt put up amazing numbers this year but it seemed he was doing his job. For them to put him on IR even though he said he’s almost ready to get back and then just release him seems odd, i would figure hoodie wouldve at least tried to get a draft pick him before the deadline? Must know something the rest dont

Anyways, lets get it fellas! A little less than two hours away :pimp:

Division games are always tough, and Thursday games can get weird so I’m not overlooking the Cards tonight. Cant wait, lets get this dub!

Josh Gordon on waivers. Still confused about that whole situation with the Pats, he hasnt put up amazing numbers this year but it seemed he was doing his job. For them to put him on IR even though he said he’s almost ready to get back and then just release him seems odd, i would figure hoodie wouldve at least tried to get a draft pick him before the deadline? Must know something the rest dont

Anyways, lets get it fellas! A little less than two hours away :pimp:

Division games are always tough, and Thursday games can get weird so I’m not overlooking the Cards tonight. Cant wait, lets get this dub!

cards game sandwiched in between panthers and seattle, this got trap game written all over it.

hope this defense doesn’t let off the gas at all. Need Bosa to make the cards regret passing up on him:evil:

Back
Top Bottom