:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
14 tds, 0 Ints and 100+ QBR in each game so far.

He scares me too.

let's see those stats hold up against a top 3 defense. he escapes the pocket, he's getting knocked out by kwon and fred. hot boyz too fast.

and that seattle defense definitely aint what it used to be. scared, i am not.

What's the asking price for AJ Green? Is he even available? If we can get him at a bargain, it would be an even better move than the Rams getting Ramsey imo.

rams making panic moves that are gonna nite them in the *** for years. not worth it.

I don't think they'll make a move for a WR. They're already missing a 2nd next year, and where we currently stand at 5-0, each draft pick projects to be at the end of the round. But if they were to trade for someone, I think a more realistic option would be someone like Mohamed Sanu.

Besides, Trent Taylor and Jalen Hurd are slated to return.

Last edited:
iirc trent taylor had a good rhythm with jimmy when he stepped in at the end of the 2017 season. last year, seemed like beathard and BDN didn't look taylor's way at all. maybe it's because he's short and white, but i get hella juiced thinking that he could be the edelman/welker type receiver for the niners, a dude who moves the chains on 3rd down and plays that slot.

Rams are trading their future away for the second year in a row. We definitely triggered them.

They saw all that red in the stands and make a knee-jerk reaction to get the media off their backs for being bums this year.

Ramsey doesn't tackle running backs or protect the quarterback so he does nothing in the grand scheme of what it takes for them to beat us. He's a improved Peters that they overpaid for. Baltimore wouldn't take Talib so expect everyone to go at him. They'll need to do something at receiver in the future as well. They can't pay Kupp, Woods and Cook.

iirc trent taylor had a good rhythm with jimmy when he stepped in at the end of the 2017 season. last year, seemed like beathard and BDN didn't look taylor's way at all. maybe it's because he's short and white, but i get hella juiced thinking that he could be the edelman/welker type receiver for the niners, a dude who moves the chains on 3rd down and plays that slot.
yooo white-receivers really do be mirroring how they look on the field lol...

They saw all that red in the stands and make a knee-jerk reaction to get the media off their backs for being bums this year.

Ramsey doesn't tackle running backs or protect the quarterback so he does nothing in the grand scheme of what it takes for them to beat us. He's a improved Peters that they overpaid for. Baltimore wouldn't take Talib so expect everyone to go at him. They'll need to do something at receiver in the future as well. They can't pay Kupp, Woods and Cook.

1571247890867.jpeg

that gurley contract in hindsight + having to pay or lose jalen ramsey in 2021 + having no 1st round talent on a cheaper rookie contract :sick: :sick::sick::sick:

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom