:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not surprised we lost

Not surprised if we lose every game left on our schedule

But this one should have been closer

I don't know what's worse to watch moving forward, deer-in-the-headlights CJ or noodle-arm Mullens? :sick::smh:

Reuben a certified dumb ***

843AB6EB-4678-4B5F-A147-4818AE6F70EC.jpeg

This his new chick, it hasn’t even been a day lol, fool don’t miss a beat

Likely scenario: Raiders and Niners lose all their games through week 16. Week 17 the Chiefs rest their starters vs the Raiders and Rams rest their starters vs the Niners. Which team wants the number 1 pick more? :nerd:

Rams rested their players last time against the niners and they didnt end well in playoffs

Aaron Donald could be playing for the single-season sack record on that game.
Playing DT :sick:

He’s not human man. DeFo is putting together a great sack total for a DT this season. Donald has an elite edge rushers sack total :sick::rofl:

Last edited:
Since this season is a wash I’ve formulated some goals I’d like to see reached by our players.

Kittle : 1,000 yds recieving.

Brieda : 1,000 yds rushing.

DeFo : 10 sacks.

Sherman : A pick... just one.

They can literally blow up the DL and rebuild it. Everyone can go except Defo and the young guys/rooks(Jullian Taylor/DJ Jones/Kentavius Street). Solly probably can't be moved.

Grady Jarrett is a going to be a free agent. He's a bad *** nose tackle that never comes off the field because he can rush the passer. Defo and Jarrett in the middle with Nick Bosa/Josh Allen/Jachai Polite on the edge would be a drastically improved DL.

Since this season is a wash I’ve formulated some goals I’d like to see reached by our players.

Kittle : 1,000 yds recieving.

Brieda : 1,000 yds rushing.

DeFo : 10 sacks.

Sherman : A pick... just one.

For Sherman he can get his pick against the Seahawks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom