:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has the Hat that Shanahan wore on Monday night come out yet? Asking for a friend :nerd:

So I found row 1 seats in the broadcast club by the 40-50yard line, $350 for the pair against the Rams.. Do you think I’ll be able to get better seats closer to the game?

How do I go about parking, so I have to buy a pass or can I just go there and buy a spot?

Dante Pettis - OUT

Pierce Garcon - Questionable

Trent Taylor - Questionable

If they cannot play we only have Goodwin, Bourne, Bolden Jr, and James available at WR

Last edited:

If the guys stay healthy, we gon' eat, even if it's just a little. >D #wehungry #westarvin

Dp4R9mHUUAAJqfl.jpg

bang bang. :nthat:

Watching CJ's college tape really illuminates how far he's come. He's improved drastically in only 1.5 years.

CJ had this habit of throwing ducks in college. We're seeing fewer ducks this year. This is a pearl.

giphy.gif

Yo, this looks like Jimmy. Someone has been taking notes. :emoji_eyes:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I remember a few years ago they had some sort of stat like that for Nnamdi to make a claim he was the best CB, but opposite of him was DeAngelo Hall giving up big play after big play :lol:

He'll probably be resigned next week. They need the bodies at CB because of all the injuries.

Alabama has ruined college football this year. Saban with a real QB is not fun. I was going to buy tickets to watch the National Championship at Levi's, but I'm having second thoughts about paying big money to watch Bama route some team. Maybe if Michigan makes it I'll consider going.

When the heck did the niners ssign Savage. Didnt even know he was on the team. Major L

9ers brought in 6 QBs to try out about a week after Jimmy G went down, so 3 weeks ago. Tom Savage, Landry Jones, TJ Yates, EJ Manuel, Matt Simms all tried out.

Matt Moore was requested but declined.

since then it was known we’d sign Savage.

Like red said we’re probably going to sign him again after this game. We’re just waiving him to add the spare DB for this games roster

If it makes anyone feel better tho he’s QB3 even Mullen’s out ranks him

Last edited:
Alabama has ruined college football this year. Saban with a real QB is not fun. I was going to buy tickets to watch the National Championship at Levi's, but I'm having second thoughts about paying big money to watch Bama route some team. Maybe if Michigan makes it I'll consider going.
They’ve dominated CFB this entire decade but their schedule this year is baby **** soft. They’ve played nobody of note so far this year and their toughest game left is LSU in 2 weeks. No Florida. No Georgia. Auburn’s season has gone down the tube. Bama is gonna cakewalk to the SEC title game if they get past LSU, and likely the Natty.

Got to go and support Coach if that happens.

Back
Top Bottom