:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Finally, the 49ers also could retain Jim O'Neil at the position. He and Shanahan coached together on the Cleveland Browns staff in 2014."

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article127871129.html#storylink=cpy
lawrence-timmons-puking-against-houston-b.gif

Lookin at the Vikings last few years of the draft and I see they are VERY active trading around picks. Lots of solid first and second round picks. Treadwell has been a dud so far but it's still early. On paper I did like the treadwell and Mackenzie Alexander picks from them last year.

Uh oh.

Colts GM Ryan Grigson fired. Wonder if Chuck P is next. If so, wonder if Kyle ends up in Indianapolis w/Luck.

We need to get him signed as soon as possible.

since the season is over, it's time to start unveiling the show. let me introduce you guys to one of my favorite running back in the entire draft. no, he's not from the SEC, ACC or the PAC12; he plays in the sun belt
[h2]ELIJAH MCGUIRE - RB - 5'10" 208 lbs [/h2]
The kid has it all. at 5'10" and 208 lbs, he has good RB size. he runs low enough and is tough enough to be successful between the tackles, but has the athleticism and speed to kill it outside. if you get caught with elijah one-on-one in open field, prepare to get your ankles snapped. you see the lateral agility on tape. sweet feet. the kid is explosive and is a home-run threat on every touch. at UL lafayette, he did it all: running, catching and even fielding punts/kickoffs. the dude is a football player.

his best attribute are his receiving skills. this guy can run routes like a wide out and has more natural hands than a lot of wide receivers. total mismatch when he's flexed out wide and a LB has to cover him. check out this production as a receiver out of the backfield:

this is my kenneth dixon of 2017

RIP your ankles and knees, kid

SillyFatJerboa.gif

goes up and high points the ball better than some receivers. nice job getting full extension of those arms and snatching the ball.

giphy.gif

you can't arm tackle elijah

UH_e0G.gif

Welp, Bradley is out. 

If O'neal is retained...Shanahan and York better set him straight and come up with the legit game plan.

I'd pull the trigger. Yeah, he's 28-but only 2 full years under his belt. Very accurate, spreads the ball around & in my opinion he'd be ideal for Kyle's offense.

We would be contenders for the West this upcoming season if the FO/GM plays their cards right. Cousins has 5-7 more very good years left. Better than taking a chance on an unproven rookie.

Last edited:
Shanahan will interview on Tuesday if the Falcons lose to the Packers on Sunday, but if Atlanta wins to advance to the Super Bowl, the interview won't be until Friday.

So if Atlanta loses we could have Shanahan by Tuesday

O great and now matt maiocco saying there could be a double shanahan package deal in the works 
mean.gif

don't trade **** for cousins! that *****, 2017 he a free agent anyway! we have like 100 million ******* dollars in cap space. sign that ***** as a free agent! 

keep that #2 pick in case garrett slip and if not draft a skill player or trade that **** down! 

Last edited:
So they will go from the number 1 offense to around 15-20 in one season

Back
Top Bottom