:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The chiefs are definitely who im rooting for to win it all. But sadly i think the steelers will win tomorrow

Same here .. I think Pitt gets an early lead which will make it hard for A.smith to play catch up as it is out of his comfort zone...

I always say this the ATL championship game would have been an L if it was Smith doing the catch up BUT

the super bowl vs. The Ravens would have been a W if Smith was QB...

As a Niner fan, I hate both the Packers and Cowboys. Honestly, I don't care who wins this game. As long as neither the Cowboys, Patriots, nor the Steelers win the Super Bowl.

I want Kansas City to win it all so Alex Smith can shove the Lombardi Trophy up York's you-know-what.

rodgers does so much funky, unorthodox **** 

the only teams i hate are the ones we play on sunday. other than that,  i am a fan of good football. i dont care who they play for.

Last edited:
dak looks rattled. didn't even try to step into that throw.

not the day to come back down to earth...

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind watching a Rodgers vs Brady Super Bowl....

Then the Niners filling up their GM/HC vacancies by hiring personnel from both teams.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind watching a Rodgers vs Brady Super Bowl....

Then the Niners filling up their GM/HC vacancies by hiring personnel from both teams.
Yikes. To not have a staff hired and starting until AFTER the super bowl :x although I would want to see that SB though.

Yikes. To not have a staff hired and starting until AFTER the super bowl
sick.gif
although I would want to see that SB though.
it's looking more and more likely that's what is going to happen unless the patriots or falcons lose next week.

our next head coach is going to have an extremely difficult time putting together a strong staff at the point. he's pretty much scraping the bottom of the barrel and could end up with a staff similar to jimmy T's and chip's. 
sick.gif

there's no reason why the GM isn't announced next week.

If packers win. We will have almost all of our remaining candidates still in the playoffs. Aside from the seacocks staff

they can hire the GM this week, tho. just ask the packers, and they'll grant permission. they did it for mckenzie a couple years ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom