:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chip better not decide today is the day to show new wrinkles. keep running the same **** you run every single game.

Last edited:
Hyde gets to 1000. Kap throws for 500 yards. Phil Dawson gets 6 FGs.

We lose 39-6. That's my plan for the L.

:lol:

While i'll never root for a loss, I will say I want Hyde to get his thousand yards and then get benched for the remainder of the season

Last edited:
Wanted to go to the game today but just bad timing with it being Christmas Eve. What's up with all these people getting offered free tickets. My friend got offers tics too and turned em down. No one offered me nothing :frown: lol

Anyways hard to root for an L even tho we need to lose....

can always depend on jim o'neil to make sure our guys have no clue what they're doing on the field 
nthat.gif

I love Kap for what he did for us during the Harbaugh era, but man I am praying we get Jimmy G this offseason

Watch Niners **** it up and not take Garrett with the 1st pick
mean.gif
death sentence for a new GM  
sick.gif

baalke would submit his pick for myles garrett seconds after the draft began. you can't build a more perfect OLB in a video game.

Last edited:
lol rashard needs to learn to be a little less aggressive at the LOS. i love his nastiness, but he's got to tone it down a little.

Back
Top Bottom