:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bring Willis in as the LB coach. Show these fools how to be a leader even in the toughest of times.

true that

still waiting on luke faulk's decision whether to stay or go 
mad.gif

Last edited:
luke falk's ball placement is second to none. consistently puts the ball where only his guy can get it.

Nice touch. It's a slight concern but I don't see him stepping into those throws. Are those his mechanics or just isolated incidents?
yup, you're absolutely right. he makes it work, but there's more room for improvement. hammering and mastering mechanics is exactly how tom brady went from a limp noodle arm coming out of college to having a really damn good arm in the pros.

Last edited:
WE NEED THAT ******* #1 PICK

myles' get off is insane. he's consistently the fastest one off the ball. and the level of hip/ankle dexterity displayed here is mutant-ish. 6'5" 270 lbs human beings aren't supposed to move and bend like this.  
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 he gets so freaken low and manages to remain balanced even through contact. kid is just unreal.

oh yeah, he's doing this with a ****** up ankle

6lJ7QPue2GgzS.gif

8FwaCP8QT37Y4.gif

gzBJQSV0jeaEE.gif

he said this in regards to players sitting out bowl games to prepare for the NFL draft

“You don’t disgrace the game like that and say ‘It’s not worth my time and I’ll be a first-round pick anyway,'” Garrett said then. “You play because you love it, not because you can make money from it.”

Last edited:
love me some jonathan allen, but the problem is we've already invested 2 first-round picks in 5techs the last two drafts. unless whoever the GM is moving forward is not sold on armstead or buckner, i don't think allen is a possibility. 

although it takes away the competitiveness, after what happened to jaylon smith last year i can't even be mad at these cats for sitting out their bowl games.

if you're going to blow it up, blow it up and build it back up the right way.

i have no clue how brent jones or merton hanks don't have a role in that front office.

Last edited:
I believe Brent Jones made an offer to the Yorks years ago about buying the team, or at least a minority stake. Of course they didn't bite on it, I could see them being bitter about including him in any football ops position due to that. Merton Hanks is the NFL VP of Operations so I guess having him in front office position with the team is a conflict of interest.

according to PFT, Merton Hanks is no longer filling that role. Bring in Merton or Brent to run the football ops, hire a GM, and so on. we need to do this **** the right way. infuse some championship blood back into the organization. bringing in the shanahans wouldn't be a bad start, but i don't know if i want mike with 100% GM authority. 
 [h1]Merton Hanks out at league office[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on April 11, 2016, 12:13 PM EST

150281613-e1460382270248.jpg
Getty Images
A significant change has happened at the league office. Even more significant is the fact that it somehow has managed to stay under wraps.

Per multiple sources, NFL V.P. of football operations Merton Hanks has left the organization. While the specific label applied to the departure isn’t known, one source told PFT that the move resulted from an effort by the league to upgrade in that area. This implies that the change was initiated by the NFL.

As of this posting, the NFL had not yet responded to multiple requests for confirmation and/or comment from PFT regarding Hanks’ status.

Also out, according to multiple sources, are Joe Hurta and Russ Giglio. One source tells PFT that the current expectation is that more moves will be made.

Hanks, a four-time Pro Bowler and 1995 first-team All-Pro with the 49ers, has been responsible for making the initial decisions regarding on-field discipline.

[h3]Share this:[/h3]

Last edited:
Welp, the only explanation is that the Yorks want absolutely nothing to do with Eddie D having any sort of footprints on the team moving forward...or Paraag. Brent Jones and Merton Hanks are both outspoken, well respected, and highly intelligent football guys...football guys...they don't rely on "analytics" to draft guys or run plays. We know Paraag does, he's hell bent on proving computers know football :smh:

Those computers haven't raised any super bowl banners...
Or conference championship banners...
Or division banners...
Or any playoff appearances...
Or winning records...

6-24.

Back
Top Bottom