:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a life long 49er fan and Los Angeles resident , I'm gonna be sick if the Rams somehow get coach to come down here. I know all you guys will be hurting too but at least you won't have to see him on local tv and hear him on local radio everyday if it happens. Fisher had his own radio show Monday nights down here. Couldn't imagine a Harbaugh show on the radio down here.

As a life long 49er fan and Los Angeles resident , I'm gonna be sick if the Rams somehow get coach to come down here. I know all you guys will be hurting too but at least you won't have to see him on local tv and hear him on local radio everyday if it happens. Fisher had his own radio show Monday nights down here. Couldn't imagine a Harbaugh show on the radio down here.
Harbaugh hates doing shows. His weekly morning shows were painful to listen to, a bunch of "uh" and "um" with dead air time in between. He's very animated on the sidelines, but he's a terrible interview.

This **** wouldnt hurt as much if we won a super bowl :smh:.

Basically just HoneyDicked us and left us with crap.

Last edited:
lol

yorks were never going to relegate little jed. what the **** were we thinking? we should know better by now. yorks could give two *****.

Last edited:
Hoodie and his minions painting another masterpiece of 3 pronged football scoring (offense, defense, special teams) with a ton of injuries and backup scrubs on the active roster. 
eek.gif

hoodie would have this team at least 8-8 with nick bellore leading the way.

elite coaching masks a lot of flaws.

Last edited:
you can bet your *** they would

if they thought harbaugh was pain in the ***, the hoodie is on another level

Last edited:
vance got 3 yrs, $19.7 m w/ 9m guaranteed. figured. this regime never overpays for anyone.

Tight end Vance McDonald and the 49ers agreed to a contract last week that amounts to a three-year, $19.7 million contract, according to figures submitted to the NFL Players Association.

The final two years of the five-year contract are club options at base salaries of $5.5 million annually.

Okay at least we didn't overpay for Vance, now let's use that $ we saved and sign another TE, maybe one who can catch the ball?!  

Plenty of TE's available this offseason, Bennett, Gresham, or Escobar more than welcome in my book. Any of the 3 would be a big upgrade over Blake, Celek, Hamm and the rest of those *** clowns. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom