:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Borland 18 tackles last week, 17 this week. Pass deflection last drive and fumble recovery this drive. Dude is playing out of his damn mind

all i see down my twitter stream is borland, borland and more borland.

what a ******* pick by baalke. i knew he was a stud, but i didnt think he would acclimate to the NFL game this fast.

Who's getting a #50 jersey
nerd.gif
Me

The concerns about Kaep are real though...
How bout all the strikes he threw and the drops that occurred. Still with you on the concerns are still relevant but when he got time he balled today.

Except that sack he took on first down in the fourth that was bonehead cause the initial protection was there.

Last edited:
The concerns about Kaep are real though...
How bout all the strikes he threw and the drops that occurred. Still with you on the concerns are still relevant but when he got time he balled today.

Except that sack he took on first down in the fourth that was bonehead cause the initial protection was there.

Yeah but that critical drive when it was on obvious all out blitz, and we're 10 yards from FG range and yet he makes no call change.

Back
Top Bottom