:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good win for Deebo, Mitchell, Kyle, Robbie, the defense. Hate to speak the truth though. These 49er fans live among you, they not in denial, and they don't live in fantasy land
Screenshot_20220116-205358_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220116-205531_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220116-205547_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220116-205604_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220116-205620_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220116-205647_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220116-205705_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220116-205747_YouTube.jpg
Which one of these guys rooted against us to even make the playoffs like your stupid *** did?

Also, you give credence to Grant Cohn lol

Cowboys got too cute.

Cant make these mistakes at Lambo!
Aaron > Dak. Rodgers will make Garoppolo and our D pay once Jimmy G makes his customary 3-4 rookie mistakes.

49ers fans have every reason to worry big time. **** could end up being ugly if Jimmy puts up another stinker like he did in the 4th qtr.

Dallas was 8th worst against the run per attempt this season. Packers are the 4th worst in the same category. The run game worked well against Dallas, it should be even better against Green Bay.
Nah, I wouldn't be that confident if I was you...

Although GB's defense may rank 4th worst in avg yards per attempt, DAL held Mitchell to an average of only 3.6 yards per carry today.

Ntm....the Packers were 11th best against the run in total yards allowed, 7th best in rushing TDs allowed, and 4th best in rush attempts, meaning they force you to get into a passing game with them where their pass defense is 6th best in INTs and 10th best in passing yardage allowed.

Moreover they will be playing at home where they are 8-0 this season and the game will be on a frozen field. Advantage, GB.

Packers are 26th in passing TDs allowed but Jimmy ain't no threat there so no worries for the Packers. The Packers' main weakness on defense is the 49ers' main weakness on offense so double whammy there for SF.

Sorry these are the facts. It will take a miracle for Jimmy to beat Aaron in Lambeau. Mostert ain't playing, Packers D ain't giving up 250 yards rushing to the 49ers, and it's up to Jimmy G to throw for 3 TDs on Saturday. Good luck with that.

Jimmy is in a world of trouble on Saturday. A-Rod been to the conference championship the last 2 years and lost. He will be playing with laser focus and the determination to win above all else and if Jimmy play like he did today, expect a long day on Saturday.

Hard to be confident when you got Jimmy instead of Kaepernick under center on the road. At Lambeau. In 8 degree weather. In the playoffs. And with your team's two best players on defense - Bosa and Warner - banged up to boot.

Last edited:
Green Bay is beatable. Doesn’t mean it’s going to be easy by any stretch. Cleveland defended them well on Christmas and was in position to win, but Baker Mayfield decided to be Baker Mayfield that game.

As for Jimmy. A game like yesterday is why the traded up to get Trey. That untimely pick and missing Aiyuk wide open with a chance to potentially put the game away late in the 3rd. That said, hopefully we get good Jimmy on Saturday.

Ultimately they’re one of 8 teams left that’ll be playing this weekend. They’re going into Green Bay playing with house money. Even if they take the L, it’s been a good season given where they were at one point in late October.

But I rather they keep winning. As much as going to Lambeau is tempting me. It’s a bit too pricy. Plus going there is on some sports bucket list type stuff for me. So I rather go to a random regular season game where I can enjoy the experience. But if they win Saturday. I will be eying flights to Tampa, Arizona and LA.

Back
Top Bottom