:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D3E285BA-220F-47A1-BDF3-8066A43FDFBD.png

:nerd:

lol Allen Robinson's wiki was the same earlier.

womp womp womp

Want Norwell. I think Kendrick Bourne can be nice anyways. I do see them signing one mid tier WR

I really wanted Watkins, but not at 3 years $48 mil. Hell of a player, but $16 mil per season is insane. I do think he'll take a step forward and become a top 7 receiver in the league, if he remains healthy.

Norwell's deal is nuts too. The next 3 on my skill guys' list is Dion Lewis and Moncrief/Jordan Matthews.

Hope we can land at least 1 of them.

I’m ok with not spending any money on WR’s. I’m confident in the guys we got and in Jimmy G making them better. We still haven’t really seen what Bourne can really do either!

As for Norwell, it’s a crazy deal. Wanted him but glad we didn’t break the bank. Move in to the next option or draft someone.

Yea one of these flashy names wouldve been great but this is probably for the best in the long haul. We dont want to be one of these teams in cap hell being forced to cut players every year.

We saw what we could do last year with Jimmy at QB. Big names arent the only way to get better. This year’s crop had a bunch of question marks anyway.

Really good player. I loved him coming out of the draft. He’s had some issues staying healthy, notably concussions. That’s the one reason I wasn’t so hot about him coming into free agency. But it's a big pickup if he can stay healthy. Dude can play guard or center and is only 26.

Last edited:
If Richburg is healthy, he should beat out Kilgore pretty easily. I'm reading that Richburg was put on IR against his will by the Giants. Dude said he was ready to go.

As far as I know, this was the only year he had health stuff. Dude was an ironman in college. Never missed games. Hopefully, he regains that form.

If Richburg is healthy, he should beat out Kilgore pretty easily. I'm reading that Richburg was put on IR against his will by the Giants. Dude said he was ready to go.

As far as I know, this was the only year he had health stuff. Dude was an ironman in college. Never missed games. Hopefully, he regains that form.

Yeah guess it was "just" a concussion so they would have had to have kept him out against his will. It will be interesting to see what he does with a coach who isnt god awful offensively. Im also interested to see the numbers.

I'm glad we are staying pretty under the radar in FA so far. We are not in "win now mode". Let's have a home run draft this offseason and then maybe next year worry about signing a difference maker in FA. Love how Lynch is doing things so far.

With Joshua Garnett returning and Gary Gilliam resigned, I'd imagine they're done with OL in free agency.

Back
Top Bottom