:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EDIT: NMV, stupid NT not loading all the latest posts so got me here posting/asking redundant things that already been posted :smh: :rofl:

So now with the Broncos, Browns,Jets, likely drafting a QB and the Bills striking out there is a good chance 4 QBs will be taken in the top 9. Who is everyones favorite there? I kind of hope they draft Nelson and have a solid line to protect Jimmy for years.

So now with the Broncos, Browns,Jets, likely drafting a QB and the Bills striking out there is a good chance 4 QBs will be taken in the top 9. Who is everyones favorite there? I kind of hope they draft Nelson and have a solid line to protect Jimmy for years.
I’m fine with either Nelson or Roquan or one of the edge rushers.

I’d trust Kyle if he invested a first on one of the WRs but I doubt he does. Kyle likes specific traits for his WRs. Hope we go after Gabriel in FA

just like Red said

If Richburg is healthy, he should beat out Kilgore pretty easily. I'm reading that Richburg was put on IR against his will by the Giants. Dude said he was ready to go.

As far as I know, this was the only year he had health stuff. Dude was an ironman in college. Never missed games. Hopefully, he regains that form.

I'm glad we are staying pretty under the radar in FA so far. We are not in "win now mode". Let's have a home run draft this offseason and then maybe next year worry about signing a difference maker in FA. Love how Lynch is doing things so far.

i beg to differ. niners unloaded the brinks truck on jimmy g, offered sherman a nice payday, and signed a C to protect their investment, kyle and lynch are in "win now mode" my G. niners are an ILB and healthy RB away from hoisting that lombardi

I'm thinking our team is going t
i beg to differ. niners unloaded the brinks truck on jimmy g, offered sherman a nice payday, and signed a C to protect their investment, kyle and lynch are in "win now mode" my G. niners are an ILB and healthy RB away from hoisting that lombardi

I would love for you to be right bro, but I think we need alittle more than that. Dumervil was the only guy who could sniff the QB last year and he was an old man. With all the investments in the DL, Buckner is still the only one who is proven to be worth the pick.

I think this 9er team has a ton of potential but I would compare them to a college basketball team full of freshman. Next year is their "sophomore year where we will see guys take that next step, and then the "junior" year is when we can expect greatness

thank goodness cousins didn't end up in arizona. saw some rumors of the cardinals being in the running for cousins

Saw the notification about Richburg. What happens to Kilgore and what Trent Brown through all of this? (I know Brown plays a different position)

Saw the notification about Richburg. What happens to Kilgore and what Trent Brown through all of this? (I know Brown plays a different position)

Kilgore will compete with Richburg for center. Loser competes for a guard spot.

Trent Brown has to lose weight and prove to the team he's committed to this ****. Dude is still way too damn fat for this scheme.

Kilgore will compete with Richburg for center. Loser competes for a guard spot.

Trent Brown has to lose weight and prove to the team he's committed to this ****. Dude is still way too damn fat for this scheme.
What about Garnett.

QLomV.gif

Back
Top Bottom