:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Merry Christmas y'all!

Low key going to be sad af when the season ends next week but at the same time excited for what Lynch has planned for FA and Draft.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas y'all!

Low key going to be sad af when the season ends next week but at the same time excited for what Lynch has planned for FA and Draft.

I'm geeked for free agency.

This dude right here would look good in red and gold next year. :emoji_eyes:

Last edited:
As a Jags fan, and there’s not
Took my dad to today’s games as well, lost my mom last year and it’s been a rough one but seeing my dads face as we won today and getting ready for next year with the next star at QB, he was there since the 70’s at the stick and saw ****ty *** teams and good teams with the likes of rattay and weinke at QB

Made his damn year man, feels good , feels damn good
You mentioning Rattay made me remember when I had hope for Shaun Hill because of his tenacity, though he wasn't gifted.

I won't be mad if they bring back Reid. He dropped the hammer on the crosser yesterday that lead to the pick six. He's played excellent in this scheme, and you can never have enough good DBs. We have the cap space to bring him back.

Yeah, only way Coyle sees the field next year is as a backup and special teams. He helped install the system, so he did his job.

Jimmy Jesus, our lord and savior. :nthat:

tenor.gif

Jimmy had Bourne in the corner, but 91(Ngakoue) got a hand on the ball as it was released.

giphy.gif

Thanks Red, I thought that’s what happened when I was watching the game

But then I thought I read in the thread someone saying it was a bad throw by him

My mans Heatseeker come get your boy man. Jalen Mills is not a top 10 corner

Entering tonight, receivers lined up against Eagles Jalen Mills this season: Routes: 515 (2nd most) Targets: 117 (most) Rec: 71 (most) Yards: 720 (8th most) TD: 7 (most) FF Pts: 185 (2nd most)

Back
Top Bottom