:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carlos Hyde says this team is gonna win the Super Bowl next year... To quote the great movie Half Baked: “I believe him yo” lol

With Garçon Back next year I really don’t junk we need much WR. Goodwin had proven himself, Taylor is great in the slot and on 3rd downs. Our TE’s are actually catching passes and scribing TD’s and we got the Swiss Army Knife In Juice who does everything else we need him to do. I love how they used him today in the passing game. Teams will have to account for that which will give our WR more space and chance to shine.

Give Jimmy the money he deserves and a long term contract. The rest of the cap spend in on a CB, LB and and a legit edge rusher if there’s one available. Plug up the other holes with our top draft picks and we are rolling next year fellas.

Funny how we got a 5-10 team but I feel like I’m watching that Super Bowl team from a few years ago. I suffered through ever game last year,all the L’s of this year( aka the Hoyer games) and payed for it too( live in LA so I gotta get Sunday ticket). But these last 4-5 weeks have been really fun! Off season is gonna really suck this year! Madden with the new look Niners is gonna get a lot of play and will help me through it!

Bruhs i just awoke from being frozen in a block of ice for fifty years word to encino man..this is the first niners game I’ve watched since Y.A Tittle. After watchin this young chap jimmy guwopp, we must be 15-0

:smile:. The 49ers dont have to look or find their mojo.

There is a reason why NE pulled the trigger on Jimmy in the second round.

Last edited by a moderator:
We currently have the 7th pick in the draft and could end up at 11/12 with a W next week.

We gon' keep eating, doe. :nthat:#GluttonBoyz

Bruhs i just awoke from being frozen in a block of ice for fifty years word to encino man..this is the first niners game I’ve watched since Y.A Tittle. After watchin this young chap jimmy guwopp, we must be 15-0

God damnit grab some bench

We deserve this fellas. We’ve been here through the good and the bad.

We deserve this. It’s been a long time coming.

giphy.gif

49ers are back, baby. :emoji_sunglasses:

Took my dad to today’s games as well, lost my mom last year and it’s been a rough one but seeing my dads face as we won today and getting ready for next year with the next star at QB, he was there since the 70’s at the stick and saw ****** *** teams and good teams with the likes of rattay and weinke at QB

Made his damn year man, feels good , feels damn good

Y’all do know that Brieda fumbled that ball when Niners were only up 4 at the time. Can’t remmeber last time we got a call go our way.

this dude earl thomas really went chasing after jason garret to tell him to pick him up when he’s available ... :rofl:

first sherm turns on the 12th man fans, now after a win earl thomas is wanting to be a cowboy

send the seacocks to okc :evil:

Back
Top Bottom