:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Props to Jimmy G and Kyle. Good game plan and they executed after finding their rhythm. Elijah is a hammer. Not gonna lie, that Fields TD was deflating but the offense stuck with it and returned the favor. That gave the defense that extra lift. Hoping Kyler limps into next Sunday, Hopkins’ hammy still tight, and AJ Green continues to run block on passing plays.

Remember like 3 or 4 years ago when we played the cardinals on Halloween and won and Dante pettis hit the thriller in the end zone on a td?

2019… I was at that game:D

Gotta give Jimmy credit today. His best game of the year. Still needs to hit WR’s in stride but to his credit he made plays when he had to and scored on consecutive drives. Credit to Shanahan too for calling a better offensive game. He actually let Jimmy throw down field!
Winning games like this frustrating tho… why couldn’t we do this last week too? 1 game makes a big difference especially with the Cardinals losing. Couldn’t been 2 games behind >D

Got married today so I missed the game. What did I miss? :lol:

Ayyy congrats!

The stress of this game wouldn’t have been been a good look on your wedding day but we got the dub! Deebo balled yet again, Jimmy looked good, we threw and completed a deep ball, Aiyuk might be out the dog house, defense struggled, Justin Fields had a few :wow: plays, W

Jay Glazer saying Kyler Murray has a sprained ankle that will need 1-3 weeks… with our luck he plays next week lol

I’d say 40% of the stadium were Niner fans. Felt so damn good to have that back at home feeling, even though it was just against the Bears and even though I was so frustrated from all the god damn penalties. Hearing BAY AREAAA all over Soldier field while all the Bears fans dipped early :lol: :pimp: Wifey had an amazing time at her first game :pimp:

Ayyy congrats!

The stress of this game wouldn’t have been been a good look on your wedding day but we got the dub! Deebo balled yet again, Jimmy looked good, we threw and completed a deep ball, Aiyuk might be out the dog house, defense struggled, Justin Fields had a few :wow: plays, W
Thanks man!

Norman had 2 forced fumbles and an INT today, hardly would say he was trolling he just playing the ball instead of the receiver and it worked out well today

The INT is to pad his stats, it had no effect on the outcome whatsoever. Yeah, he made some good plays but Christ Almighty he had some horrendous plays. His bad plays are on the same level as McGlinchey.

Norman has lost a step, can be a liability in coverage, and takes some of the most questionable tackling angles, but i'll say this, the dude loves to punch at the ball and force fumbles. for a defense that has trouble generating any turnovers, we need him this year. imagine if we didn't have him, we'd be forced to see dontae johnson :sick:

that said, the hell is up with ambry thomas? i truly don't get lynch and shanny

Norman had 2 forced fumbles and an INT today, hardly would say he was trolling he just playing the ball instead of the receiver and it worked out well today

Meh. Also, I was talking about the angles he takes on tackles and how bad they were but ya a forced fumble is always appreciated

Norman has lost a step, can be a liability in coverage, and takes some of the most questionable tackling angles, but i'll say this, the dude loves to punch at the ball and force fumbles. for a defense that has trouble generating any turnovers, we need him this year. imagine if we didn't have him, we'd be forced to see dontae johnson :sick:

that said, the hell is up with ambry thomas? i truly don't get lynch and shanny

Crazy that our best corner is a dude who was picked off the street. With that said, lynch’s picks looking more suspect with each week passing

Back
Top Bottom