:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2010-2011 Regular Season Thread-Sing Fired:::

Ok so I went overboad saying it's guaranteed, but what I do think will happen is that if we do get Harbaugh I think we will everything in our power to get him Luck. He will ask whoever our GM is to to get Luck. Just imagine having Harbaugh (who Joe Montana said runs almost the exact same offense Walsh ran in SF), alongide his college QB, running the same offense he ran in college (WCO). Damn that's a perfect scenario. Highly doubt it would happen though.

One can dream..

Ok so I went overboad saying it's guaranteed, but what I do think will happen is that if we do get Harbaugh I think we will everything in our power to get him Luck. He will ask whoever our GM is to to get Luck. Just imagine having Harbaugh (who Joe Montana said runs almost the exact same offense Walsh ran in SF), alongide his college QB, running the same offense he ran in college (WCO). Damn that's a perfect scenario. Highly doubt it would happen though.

One can dream..

That's what I'm hoping for too....with Harbaugh, at least we'll be much more aggressive in getting Luck I think.

That's what I'm hoping for too....with Harbaugh, at least we'll be much more aggressive in getting Luck I think.

If we got Harbaugh and didn't get Luck I'd be extremely disappointed.
I'd really like to shy away from any college head coach offense or defensive minded.  

If we got Harbaugh and didn't get Luck I'd be extremely disappointed.
I'd really like to shy away from any college head coach offense or defensive minded.  

They need to sacrifice future draft picks to trade for Luck (if he declares, I read hes leaning on staying). All the offensive pieces are in place so they wouldnt need to draft any more players. On the defensive side and for overall depth, look in the FA market.

They need to sacrifice future draft picks to trade for Luck (if he declares, I read hes leaning on staying). All the offensive pieces are in place so they wouldnt need to draft any more players. On the defensive side and for overall depth, look in the FA market.

all the new GM/ coach has to do is to get a new !$*$+++ QB. alex smith ruined this franchise since he got here. it's not the coach's fault. NT23 i told your stubborn alex smith loving !!! that he was a bust a few seasons ago

all the new GM/ coach has to do is to get a new !$*$+++ QB. alex smith ruined this franchise since he got here. it's not the coach's fault. NT23 i told your stubborn alex smith loving !!! that he was a bust a few seasons ago

Originally Posted by 5288

We off that bro..
If we get Harbaugh we MUST get Luck. 

Originally Posted by 5288

We off that bro..
If we get Harbaugh we MUST get Luck. 

This just in Alex Smith will start the final game of the year cheers to this hopefully being his last game with the franchise
pimp.gif

This just in Alex Smith will start the final game of the year cheers to this hopefully being his last game with the franchise
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

pimp.gif

I hope the home crowd boo's him the entire game.

Back
Top Bottom