Official San Diego Chargers (OFF)Season Thread RIP #55

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I think its pretty much a given that Matthews is a bust.
30t6p3b.gif
at giving up so much for that fool.

Really? Why so?
I don't think so. I feel like AJ and co have been drafting role players vs. superstars nowadays, i.e. they want to split carries between mathews and tolbert regardless. Keeps the running backs healthy and the defenses on their toes. But I think RM has a lot of talent that will be utilized, he just wont be that workhorse that LT was, and Im not sure how long it will be before we see that again. The league is evolving and I think they are just trying to stay on top of it IMO..

Glad to know my man Stephen Cooper is resigning tomorrow. He is a really cool guy and i hope he can regain his captaincy in the defensive side.

We must beat Dallas, my uncle a Cowgirls fan and even though its preseason I'll never hear the end of it.

Originally Posted by buggz05

I want to name my first son after Malcolm Floyd. The news of him sacrificing 2-3 times his salary really speaks to our players, coaches and staff. This frame of mind makes me want to pick up and leave Chicago, head back to America's Finest City.
pimp.gif

not surprised he did this, he comes into my bar every now and then, really cool guy.

News: Coop injures bicep, out 2-3 months, placed on IR.
Reaction - Coop 
frown.gif
tired.gif

Training camp news:

[table][tr][td]
MartyCaswell Marty Caswell
Doesn't sound like Cooper will have surgery at this time. Went through walk-throughs & expects to practice tomorrow as well
[/td][/tr][/table]

Reaction - Coop. 
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Cooper needs to go ahead and just become a coach now. He seems like he's almost in the perfect position on every play, but he's just a step behind

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Cooper needs to go ahead and just become a coach now. He seems like he's almost in the perfect position on every play, but he's just a step behind
I agree and it's been like that for years. I hope the chargers pick him up as a LB coach.
Isn't Eric Parker a wr coach???

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

I think its pretty much a given that Matthews is a bust.
30t6p3b.gif
at giving up so much for that fool.

Really? Why so?
I don't think so. I feel like AJ and co have been drafting role players vs. superstars nowadays, i.e. they want to split carries between mathews and tolbert regardless. Keeps the running backs healthy and the defenses on their toes. But I think RM has a lot of talent that will be utilized, he just wont be that workhorse that LT was, and Im not sure how long it will be before we see that again. The league is evolving and I think they are just trying to stay on top of it IMO..

QFT.
I think Mathews has skills, but he isnt durable enough to be the every down type. Im still salty LT isnt a Charger...
Pretty excited for the season. Excited enough for me to buy the sunday NFL ticket for an extra 40bucks a month. 
sick.gif
 Living on the east coast FTL...

knowing coop personally, i can say  He still has 2 good years left in him. ill credit him for the defense's dominance on payton these last few years. He studies his #%+ off for about 20 hours of film before playing the colts. Hes trained with http://twitter.com/chasingfit31 aka jason perry and lost 15 pounds this off season. i want to see him on the field one last season and have him give it his best.

Anyone here on the chargers forum? Ive been waiting for almost 2 months to get re-approved since my last user name was inactive for over a year I couldnt get it back. I finally got approved but my login or password is incorrect. It is correct. So I reset the password and they gave me a generic one like this 1IuDhnHGH234 you know the type. But everytime it says password is incorrect. Ive tried doing that 5 times now. Still no luck. After a week I still havent heard from the forum support.

Anyone on there that can get this info to an admin and help me out!@?

---> SoonerCharger

I'm semi-active. I only post when I feel the need to since the cmb is so pathetic. Training camp tweets thread > ____

I'll do what I can for you. What's your ID? Also, were you in the chat last night?? Someone was in the chat and was saying they were having issues.

I think Ari might beat the Rams for that division, that team is not that bad.

Chargers were great last night, that was the game that we needed to play.

Once this defense gets clicking in the regular season watch out. 

---> SoonerCharger

I'm semi-active. I only post when I feel the need to since the cmb is so pathetic. Training camp tweets thread > ____

I'll do what I can for you. What's your ID? Also, were you in the chat last night?? Someone was in the chat and was saying they were having issues.

its yeahitsRUST on there as well. I wasnt in the chat but a few of my cousins said it takes a long time for the admins to get back to you. Im almost ready to give up. It seems like the mods/admin dont give two poops about the forum.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

^ Thats why they scored 7 points in the last three quarters huh?
Are you talking about the 4th string? The players that are mostly not even considered chargers anymore after today?? Their 1st string dominated our #1 rated offense and defense. 

SO pissed off about Tolzien, Tutu and Coop. Fing ******ed. Could cost us a superbowl or even the playoffs.

SO pissed off about Tolzien, Tutu and Coop. Fing ******ed. Could cost us a superbowl or even the playoffs.

Wait what happened to Coop? Im kinda salty about Tutu being waived though... Why are we picking up Diggs? Dude is washed up imho.

Back
Top Bottom