Official San Antonio Spurs VS Memphis Grizzlies 1st Round Thread: MEM Win 4-2!

eek.gif

Something about that arena, someone is always hitting buzzer beaters.

lmao the memphis, why dont foul? and neal has enough gap to shoot. lol good bye memphis, you guys are done.

thats why i always say, why dont coaches tell their players to just throw the ball in the air as soon as they catch it so the opposing team doesnt have time to foul them,

toss it in zbo and have him throw it up in the air as soon as he catches it, those 2.2 seoonds will run off with the ball in the air

lmao the memphis, why dont foul? and neal has enough gap to shoot. lol good bye memphis, you guys are done.

thats why i always say, why dont coaches tell their players to just throw the ball in the air as soon as they catch it so the opposing team doesnt have time to foul them,

toss it in zbo and have him throw it up in the air as soon as he catches it, those 2.2 seoonds will run off with the ball in the air

I was about to scold Pop for having Duncan and McDyess in the game with Gino inbounding when they needed a three. 
laugh.gif

I love the Spurs and all, but they don't deserve to win this game, nor the series.

I was about to scold Pop for having Duncan and McDyess in the game with Gino inbounding when they needed a three. 
laugh.gif

I love the Spurs and all, but they don't deserve to win this game, nor the series.

Back
Top Bottom