Official San Antonio Spurs Thread Game 1 Sunday @1:00PM

smh.gif
mad.gif

How is it when I decide to wear my TP shirt he gets hurt....
frown.gif

Ok no time to panic....
we still have 76 games to go...
ohwell.gif

What happened to Parker is it anything serious?

We looked sluggish out there.. Gino played ok

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

CP.....
eyes.gif
Whatever bro, better start listenin to me.

And Parker is supposed to be the healthy one of the group. He can't afford to keep dingin up his wheels, sooner or later that becomes cronic. Not like hecan play ball and not run around on sore ankles and what not.

And Pop can't go out there and throw Duncan and Manu and TP out there for 45 minutes a game, he has to use them sparingly in the regular season. If youguys let games go now and don't get a 2-3 seed..........then what? Plan on winning 3 series in a row on the road to get to the finals and play that on theroad too?
grin.gif

I'm not saying panic button yet, but you might start at least lookin for where it is ya know?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Whatever bro, better start listenin to me.

And Parker is supposed to be the healthy one of the group. He can't afford to keep dingin up his wheels, sooner or later that becomes cronic. Not like he can play ball and not run around on sore ankles and what not.

And Pop can't go out there and throw Duncan and Manu and TP out there for 45 minutes a game, he has to use them sparingly in the regular season. If you guys let games go now and don't get a 2-3 seed..........then what? Plan on winning 3 series in a row on the road to get to the finals and play that on the road too?
grin.gif

I'm not saying panic button yet, but you might start at least lookin for where it is ya know?
I'm hanging on your every word CP
pimp.gif

Hey players get injured it happens.....
wink.gif

Of course he can't play the big three 45 minutes....the bench needs to step it up....
also crazier things have happen in the playoffs...
nerd.gif

I will not be looking for any panic button.....

Raptors, Mavs, Thunder, Mavs, Jazz, Wiz, Bucks, Warriors, Rockets, Sixers with 8 home games, all worries stop before December.

Pop needs to start Mason, even from last year when we moved him to the bench it messed up his game. His body language just didnt/doesnt look good.
Our rebounding is bad due to the lack of size. Things arent looking that good for us but its still early and pop should/better get things ironed out.

Starting lineup i would like to see
tony when hes not hurt
mason
fin
duncan
blair/mcdyess

just a thought

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Pop needs to start Mason, even from last year when we moved him to the bench it messed up his game. His body language just didnt/doesnt look good.
Our rebounding is bad due to the lack of size. Things arent looking that good for us but its still early and pop should/better get things ironed out.

Starting lineup i would like to see
tony when hes not hurt
mason
fin
duncan
blair/mcdyess

just a thought
As long as bonner aint starting Im good because if he isnt making three's then he's just a body out there. Right now I believe Pop istrying to see what rotation works the best. I believe Jefferson needs to start and Finley and bogans should split time at the backup SF-SG depending on whatwe need at the time.

Damn hope TP9 gets a speedy recovery.. we really need the big 3 all healthy this season.

Who is this Bogans guy?

I don't think we need to panic yet, its still early. Pop is a good coach, he knows whats up.

--The Spurs are scary as hell on paper. I expected a better start from them.
--Still early though.

--Tony Parker gotta stop tumbling down like a wrestler after every finger roll/tear drop.

Originally Posted by I3

Who is this Bogans guy?

Some call him Bruce Bowen 2.0...showed signs of it last game but still needs more time...

Toronto Raptors Tonight

Parker not playing...
not to worry we got Mr. Hill who is Coach Pop favorite player

Lets go undefeated at home...
pimp.gif

Edit: Duncan is out too....
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

what is going on this year?....
smh.gif

[h2]Duncan, Parker out with ankle injuries[/h2]
SAN ANTONIO -- Tim Duncan has a swollen left ankle that will keep him on the bench with Tony Parker.

The Spurs announced before Monday's game against the Toronto Raptors that MRI tests on Duncan revealed no structural damage. Duncan played a season-high 35 minutes and scored 14 points in a loss at Portland on Friday.

Parker was already out with a left ankle injury of his own. He rolled the ankle in the second quarter against the Trail Blazers and did not return to the game.

Duncan and Parker are expected to be day to day following the Raptors game.

For some reason I think this is actually a good thing. Both Parker and Duncan seems to be the only players that are playing well for the Spurs. With theboth of them out, hopefully Jefferson, Blair, McDyess and Ginobili can find their game and play better. Also, I'm expecting George Hill to step up andplay well.

Good win...
pimp.gif

Matt [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Red Rocket[/color] Bonner has hops....
eek.gif
laugh.gif

whdshv.gif

2naoei9.gif

I never thought I would see the day where Matt Bonner would have .gif of him dunking and make that two .gif's

Anyways good game today but we really need to work on our defense

Nah, I don't think you guys have much to worry about. Sure there were a few close outs that should have happened on your end, but at the end of the day youguys shut us out for the last seven minutes or so, and pulled it out in the final quarter.

GG Spurs. I'm expecting big things from you guys in the conference... especially with Manu playing the way he played tonight.

lol duncan is not injured, pop playing his mind games...

he is sitting him out a lot this year...and parker just precautionary...

i just hope pop gives jefferson some more freedom and clears out for him so he can drive in more...hes too stationary in the half court set...

and ratliff needs more playing time...i think he can be key.

Spurs Vs Mavs...
We need big games from RJ and

GINOBILI!!!

Except it to be a tight game...
only reason the Spurs Upgraded was because of losing to these bums in the 1st round...

Trying to go undefeated at home this year....
pimp.gif

Winning feels good....

34cb992f102c942bf46b9c31014def88-getty-90040820ce001_mavs_spurs.jpg

29pts 7rebs 4asts 3stls 1blk in 40 minutes...
pimp.gif

Will be thinking of a nickname for Jefferson

Today Vs Oklahoma City Thunder....
They have given the Spurs problem in the past...
But how can you hate these guys...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lets go undefeated at home...
pimp.gif

YO! spurs SUCK. No HAte. just my opinion. oh ha i'm from Texas also. and mavs/rockets aint doing their best either. we need a better basketball team fromTexas.

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

YO! spurs SUCK. No HAte. just my opinion. oh ha i'm from Texas also. and mavs/rockets aint doing their best either. we need a better basketball team from Texas.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom