Official San Antonio Spurs Thread Game 1 Sunday @1:00PM

pimp.gif
neal

--Good season for you guys so far. Hats off.
--I dont like getting ahead of myself but an LA vs SA WCF would be
pimp.gif

I like us to take it all the way this year. I might be speaking to early.

I won't talk about chips UNTIL they lock up the 1 seed.

Great game last night tho.
glasses.gif

what was the deal with pop benching the starters at the end of the game? was he just pissed off at them or what?

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

mavs tonight,
even tho i dont like the mavs it still sucks caron got hurt
frown.gif

Real talk bro. I want them to be 100%. Oh well, I'll take it. Anywho, what u got up for tonight?

man the spurs playing so good tonight, it is so much fun to watch the spurs play basketball how it is supposed to be played....

-love manu not touching terry and just getting up himself...after the body check (.gif request please)...how many people would actually take the help from terry? 95%?
-love the way blair is playing
- bonner...jesus can't miss

-disappointed in splitter, don't know why but i was expecting an impact player off the bat...i guess he is this years richard jefferson, i really hoped he would be more involved with this team

POP has not played TIAGO very much this season. Not what I expected at all.
ohwell.gif

Nice WIN against the mavs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TCERDA

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

mavs tonight,
even tho i dont like the mavs it still sucks caron got hurt
frown.gif

Anywho, what u got up for tonight?

my fault I was on a plane, went to Vegas for a quick get away. I will get at you this weekend Got the Nuggets tonight.

Jeff McDonald reports that Spurs center/forward Matt Bonner is out with a knee bruise. James Anderson will be in uniform but will not play.

knicks tonight

man..when are people going to start realizing this ain't ya mom and pops spurs....

so excited for the playoffs....

coach of the year: Pop

the 6 games we lost this year:

1) L 90-99 to NOH (road) ---> should have won
2) L 94-103 to DAL (home) ---> had no chance all game long
3) L 85-90 to LAC (road) ----> should have won
4) L 101-123 ORL (road) ----> no chance
5) L 115-128 NYK (road) ---> pop subs out all starters 5 min left in fourth
6) L 103-105 BOS (road) ---> could have gone either way

two games lost by more then double digits and 2 of the games should have won and possibly stole boston game....this team could be 40-3 right now...

their record isn't deceiving, they have actually had one of the hardest schedules that I have seen...

This team isn't even playing great basketball yet. Still have a lot to improve on.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

if they lock up that home court adv throughout the playoffs, it can be a very special season. wanna see mcdyess get that ring

Back
Top Bottom