just woke up and saw the highlights
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

cant really say im surprised

we go from beating the best to losing to the worst

April 5, 2010
[h1]Spurs Injury Update: George Hill[/h1]
SAN ANTONIO – Spurs guard George Hill underwent a MRI today in San Antonio which revealed a strained right peroneal tendon. He will miss tomorrow’s game at Sacramento and Wednesday’s game in Phoenix. A timeline for Hill's return will be determined after San Antonio returns from its road trip.

that lame Fisher dose it again...
smh.gif

Parker cleared to return tonight
By Jeff McDonald on Apr 6, 10 01:37 PM | Permalink | Comments (13) Save & Share Yahoo! Buzz

The Spurs have found an answer to their problem of not enough point guards. Tonight at Sacramento, they will replace the injured George Hill with a three-time All-Star.

Tony Parker has been medically cleared to play after missing exactly one month and 16 games with a fractured right hand. The news couldn't have been more surprising or more timely for the Spurs, who lost Hill -- Parker's replacement at point -- to a strained ankle tendon Friday against the Lakers.

"I guess (Parker) did it at the right time," coach Gregg Popovich said after Monday morning shootaround. "They said 4-6 weeks, and it's been 4 1/2."

Parker will be active against the Kings for first time since March 6, when he broke his hand scrambling for a loose ball in Memphis. His rapid return comes as somewhat of a surprise to Popovich, who as recently as Friday had set April 12 as the target date.

Parker is unlikely to start tonight -- there is a possibility that duty could go to rookie Garrett Temple -- and his minutes will be capped.

"I doubt if he gets in the 20s," Popovich said. "Fifteen or so would be ideal."

Still, Parker's early return is a good thing for the Spurs. It gives them time to reincorporate their All-Star point guard, while at the same time giving Parker 10 days or so to get used to playing again before the playoffs start.

"He'll be out of shape for a while, but he'll get back into it," Popovich said. "In a week or so, he'll probably feel pretty good."

Welcme Back TP!  
AVY CHECK...
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

parker shouldnt get more than 15 min a game,
need to ease him in, get back in shape and ready for the playoffs

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Source: Ginobili to re-sign for 3 years[/h1][h1]By Ric Bucher
ESPN The Magazine
[/h1]
The San Antonio Spurs and guard Manu Ginobili have agreed to a three-year extension worth $38.9 million, a league source confirmed Wednesday.

The deal is the maximum the Spurs are allowed to offer Ginobili under the current collective bargaining agreement, based on Ginobili's current salary and age (32).

The contract will not be completed before Ginobili and the team return to San Antonio from their current road trip and the possibilty remains the deal could fall apart. Whatever concerns the Spurs might have about Ginobili's injury issues over the last few seasons, though, have been allayed by his performance the last two months.

Ginobili said he has been physically fine since the start of the season, but that he had "a mental issue" to overcome about finishing around the rim.

Ginobili has been with San Antonio since 2002. He's averaging 16.6 points and 5.6 assists per game this season.

He could have become a free agent after the 2010 season ends for the Spurs, who are tied for sixth in the Western Conference standings entering Wednesday's games.

Ginobili's value to San Antonio is heightened by the fact that as a Spanish-speaking Argentine, he is immensely popular in San Antonio's Hispanic-rich market.

Good for Manu although I think he could had gotten more if he hit the free agency market.

Fundamental21Ticket wrote:
Good for Manu although I think he could had gotten more if he hit the free agency market.

He still has not SIGN the deal yet so.....
nerd.gif

MANU please just sign the deal so I won't have any worries this summer... 
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

@PHX today
TWO more wins to 50...
GO SPURS GO

Great Manu signed that extension, im postive he would of gotten more if he enterd the free agency market though. Hope the Spurs pick up someone good in the free agent market, Jefferson didn't come through at all like i expected.  Would love for us to get Bosh
pimp.gif

Bosh in a Spurs Uni?...lets just wait and see...
I will be going to the Memphis game friday 
pimp.gif

GO SPURS GO

P.S.
Fresh Sole the Spurs are in 7th...Unless you REALLY want to play LA
nerd.gif

The Spurs are very scary right now, ripping through all of the top teams. All of the top West seeds should be fearing them right now.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Bosh in a Spurs Uni?...lets just wait and see...
I will be going to the Memphis game friday 
pimp.gif

GO SPURS GO

P.S.
Fresh Sole the Spurs are in 7th...Unless you REALLY want to play LA
nerd.gif

nice

laugh.gif
 yeah i saw they are in 7th.

If we start rollin we will eventually see the Lakers,

might as well take care of them first if we have to
wink.gif
smokin.gif

The Spurs have to win out in order not to be the 8th seed...
I'm not worried if the Spurs end up 8th and have to play LA...
But it would be nice if the Spurs didn't have to play them untill later in the playoffs...or let someone else DO WORK on them

T Wolves today...
GO SPURS GO!

Dallas Vs SPURS 1st round...
revenge...
devil.gif
devil.gif

indifferent.gif
 idiot camera man...
Hill should be good didn't look to bad  

Back
Top Bottom