:::[Official] Sacramento Kings vs. L.A. Lakers @ Power Bal...Arco Arena - Our Final Goodbye::

Originally Posted by MachMan23

Another devoted fanbase getting shafted by ol' $tern.
Naw man, its partially the Maloofs and us (the City of Sacramento) that *$%%%! this up
30t6p3b.gif

Welp its been good yall. Stay classy.

Naw man, its partially the Maloofs and us (the City of Sacramento) that *$%%%! this up
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

As a Blazer fan I was rooting for LA to get the 2 seed, but I just can't root for them. Great game, got that old LA-SAC feeling going again. Damn shame, this could be it. Another devoted fanbase getting shafted by ol' $tern.

This one seems to be all on the Maloofs though...no ones forcing them to move.
Yeah but at the same time you also can't forget though they spent time & $$$ for close to a decade trying to get a new arena built in Sacramento. The city officials did not help them and turned down a couple ballots to get a new arena built.
This looks like the same thing that went own when the Sonics left but it's not. The Maloof Bros didn't do any dirty move like Clay Bennett did.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

As a Blazer fan I was rooting for LA to get the 2 seed, but I just can't root for them. Great game, got that old LA-SAC feeling going again. Damn shame, this could be it. Another devoted fanbase getting shafted by ol' $tern.

This one seems to be all on the Maloofs though...no ones forcing them to move.
Yeah but at the same time you also can't forget though they spent time & $$$ for close to a decade trying to get a new arena built in Sacramento. The city officials did not help them and turned down a couple ballots to get a new arena built.
This looks like the same thing that went own when the Sonics left but it's not. The Maloof Bros didn't do any dirty move like Clay Bennett did.

Farewell Kings.

I seriously feel for the city of Sacramento.
you were great fans(which I hated) during their hayday.

Anyways,

On to the playoffs! 2nd seed!

Let's do this.

Farewell Kings.

I seriously feel for the city of Sacramento.
you were great fans(which I hated) during their hayday.

Anyways,

On to the playoffs! 2nd seed!

Let's do this.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif

True but the League does have the power to block a move if they/he want to use it. I've heard reports that people close the situation, on the NBA side, say Stern is heavily behind getting the team to Anaheim.

Back
Top Bottom