:::[Official] Sacramento Kings vs. L.A. Lakers @ Power Bal...Arco Arena - Our Final Goodbye::

Sending these Queens home in style
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

that shot kobe made reminded me of the last night of the season in 2004 in portland.

Yeah kind of.
The degree of difficulty on the shots @ Portland were insane though.

This game in the 4th quarter turned into like it was Game 7 2002 WCF @ Sacramento. 

RIP to the Queens, pests right until the bitter end.

Can't believe these clowns almost gave away this game. New Orleans in the 1st rd tho. #feelsgoodman

Time for the real season to start!!

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

that shot kobe made reminded me of the last night of the season in 2004 in portland.

Yeah kind of.
The degree of difficulty on the shots @ Portland were insane though.

This game in the 4th quarter turned into like it was Game 7 2002 WCF @ Sacramento. 

RIP to the Queens, pests right until the bitter end.

Can't believe these clowns almost gave away this game. New Orleans in the 1st rd tho. #feelsgoodman

Time for the real season to start!!

As a Blazer fan I was rooting for LA to get the 2 seed, but I just can't root for them. Great game, got that old LA-SAC feeling going again. Damn shame, this could be it. Another devoted fanbase getting shafted by ol' $tern.

As a Blazer fan I was rooting for LA to get the 2 seed, but I just can't root for them. Great game, got that old LA-SAC feeling going again. Damn shame, this could be it. Another devoted fanbase getting shafted by ol' $tern.

Originally Posted by MachMan23

This one seems to be all on the Maloofs though...no ones forcing them to move.

Originally Posted by MachMan23

This one seems to be all on the Maloofs though...no ones forcing them to move.

Back
Top Bottom