***Official Rick Ross Self Made 3 Thread August 6th 2013*** (Rick Ross ft. Jadakiss Oil Money Gang O

when i told yall MMG gonna take over the summer 3 to 4 times in a row yall gotta listen too me b

more crack for yall blood vessels dropping soon

its gonna be a cold summer yall bundle up its just a warm up

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

when i told yall MMG gonna take over the summer 3 to 4 times in a row yall gotta listen too me b

more crack for yall blood vessels dropping soon

its gonna be a cold summer yall bundle up its just a warm up

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
People sleep on Ross and/or his team's marketing/management skills

Ross been hot going on 5 summers, MMG as a whole going on 3

Says let go of the trap beats, it's been 3 years.. but wants to hold onto an even older style.

Cuz Justice League beats never sound the same. I mess with Ross trap songs but a lot of 'em sound like a bunch of BMF remixes.

I'm late, but yep. Justice League beats damn near sound like masterpieces every time out. What happened to The Runners though? They supplied Ross with heat as well.

Poor Decisions is so dope, even though those snares threw me off as well. I thought a pop up advertisement came on while I was listening to it :lol:

Just waiting to hear this album in its entirety. Looks like they released a good portion of the album already

Even though wondering why is the same rehashed ross formula, that **** jamming :pimp:
u know what i realized
we complain that jay aint the old jay or wayne aint the old wayne or juelz aint the same but ross goes back to his formula that we all agree is his best and we get tired of it. lol we rap fans are tooo fickle

Back
Top Bottom