Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few things...

1. The LeBron X+ will retail for $290 US...not $315 as widely reported
2. The "China Jade" colorway is NOT a China exclusive...it will be available in the US on 11/10 in limited QTYs at $180

JM

Props. Want to see more pics of the Jades.

the Floridian home version looks pretty dope... i need to see these in person and try them on idk how to feel about them yet especially at that price

So the Gold Medal's will only release with the Nike+? If so, count me all the way out. I refuse to drop $290 on these.

$290 + CA tax = $316
mean.gif
Nike can keep the + version.

Feel bad for those of you who have to pay tax :tongue:

If 290 is right, 290 for a really hot colorway (like Big Bangs on the 9) is not that bad.

Also, that Jade colorway is pretty nice, and definitely will cop if it's not a + version like you guys say it won't be.

Feel bad for those of you who have to pay tax
tongue.gif

If 290 is right, 290 for a really hot colorway (like Big Bangs on the 9) is not that bad.
Also, that Jade colorway is pretty nice, and definitely will cop if it's not a + version like you guys say it won't be.
$313 with NY tax, I'm not going to buy them, but just saying it sucks.

Jade's are a for sure cop for me too.

I don't see the X lows on the front page and I looked 5 pages back or so, anyone have them or can let me know what page they're on? :nerd:

Looks like Fresh is feeling the Brons this year :lol:

lol yea bro :smokin

i was feelin the 9's but just wasn't feelin the price tag.. i only have 2 pairs which are the big bangs in which was a trade and cash

and the Cannons, which i got via the bay for only 130 .

just awaiting deals for all the x's nice shoe but the price tag :smh:

Last edited:

This mentality is why Nike gets away with charging 300 bucks for a Diamond Swoosh (which is fire, I must admit, but not worth 300 bucks) and the same Nike+ chip that's been in the 80 dollar Free Runs for years.​

Where does it say Nike has gotten away with it? I've seen not one person on Earth to my knowledge purchase a $300 Lebron shoe from Nike. For all we know this might be where the bubble pops and becomes a monumental failure on Nike Basketball's resume. Lets sit back and watch what happens...

lol i dont think it will be a failure ppl will eat it up it its limited, but then again elites are sitting on shelves

Last edited:
lol i dont think it will be a failure ppl will eat it up it its limited, but then again elites are sitting on shelves

Its hard to say, we just don't know is all I'm saying. Yeah the South Beach colorway will sell out regardless because people are willing to buy that Colorway for $700+ in the aftermarket. But other colorways may collect dust. It's hard to say, only one out of four Elites sold out on Release day, the rest got marked down to atleast $179.99. The limited tag may help but I think the colorway still has to be insane for the Nike+ version to pop at $290+tax. I do think the $180 version will have the normal Lebron level demand. We will just have to wait and see.

Its hard to say, we just don't know is all I'm saying. Yeah the South Beach colorway will sell out regardless because people are willing to buy that Colorway for $700+ in the aftermarket. But other colorways may collect dust. It's hard to say, only one out of four Elites sold out on Release day, the rest got marked down to atleast $179.99. The limited tag may help but I think the colorway still has to be insane for the Nike+ version to pop at $290+tax. I do think the $180 version will have the normal Lebron level demand. We will just have to wait and see.

he's right---the only Elites that sold out where the MV's. Taxi's sold out quickly online but as we've seen in pics they are still sitting in some stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom