Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we're seeing cork on this model, i wonder if we could actually get a version with... leather!?!?!

Don't buy LeBrons any more nor care for the X's...The Corks will not be purchased by me but I will say damn they look good!

sorry, those corks are hideous
This just goes to show that NTers will buy ANYTHING Nike puts out. Cork. Dudes loosing sleep over cork. Let Nike make any other non signature cork shoe and zero ***** would be given, ZERO.

Canarys are trash too, but Ill take Canarys over a shoe made out of cork.

This just goes to show that NTers will buy ANYTHING Nike puts out. Cork. Dudes loosing sleep over cork. Let Nike make any other non signature cork shoe and zero ***** would be given, ZERO.
Under normal circumstances I would agree with what you just said but I can't in this case. The cork is a dope shoe. The casual wear appeal of that shoe is just insane. They executed it perfectly imo. This is the best X so far hands down. The others don't even come close.

out of every colorway that has surfaced of these, the only ones that are halfway decent are the GM's and crowns/fireberries. and i dont even think i'd pay 180 for those let alone the 270

i pretty much expect every 3 or 4 colorways to be weak for these...

These are copped for sure. I hated the sample, but the final product is FIREEEE.

ohsweetjesus.gif

This just speaks to how thirsty people are for something other than the hyperfuse/synthetic upper. I personally love the Synthetic uppers. Call them cheaper or whatever you like but they are a hell of alot more durable than Leather and Suede. Everybody has fallen in love with the Cork so now the big bad spooky "Resellers" know what their new target is for their seduction into "rape" :wink:

I'm still in the mindframe of not buying ANY official releases of the X after getting my ID's. I'm pretty much done unless the Elite or the Low just looks killer. Don't knock people for changing their minds, we ALL do it in some fashion but I don't think it wise to claim your undying love for a shoe when you're the same ones crying about not being able to get a shoe and being butt banged on the after market.

i never thought id see the day where i tell myself i like cork shoes :x

Last edited:
Nike is stepping out of the box a little bit with the Corks, I'll give them that.

Can't say that I'm a fan of them though.

What i'm attracted to about the cork material is that it simulates the look of leather and the perforations instead of the mesh panels. The tongue just puts it over the top. If I can't get them I won't get butt hurt as I'm numb to it by now. :lol: |I It'll be interesting to see how they'll be released and handled though.

Last edited:
i hope they come out around the time of the bred xi so the beasts can focus on them.. (wishful thinking?)

Thanks Memph much appreciated. i just hate when I can't find proper pics of someone wearing a shoe so i decided to snap a few, we always see wrangler jeans and walmart sweats. Seen a lot of people bashing this colorway and yawning. This has been the best colorway hands down to me, all in my opinion of course.

DEFINITELY THE BEST COLORWAY SO FAR HANDS DOWN. NICE PICS.

:lol: at wrangler jeans

CORKS CAME OUT PRETTY NICE ASIDE FROM THE MOSTLY WHITE/TAN BOTTOMS... NOT MY THING THO...

sorry, those corks are hideous

SADLY, I HAVE TO SAY I'M STARTING TO AGREE WITH SOME OF LONGSTROKE'S RANTS :\

guess people supposed to like the shoe without accurate pics
mean.gif
roll.gif
 Post of the day so far.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gotta disagree with you this time tho boost. Im loving the color on those corks. Prolly wont get them tho bc I'm sure theyll be limited/reseller stock

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom