Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only up to test Nike's new site and this release.....for future releases.
laugh.gif
Great minds think alike lol

Lol. Sport Pack on Swoosh copped. Cheaper than the $200 X+...

Nike is really something...

^
I can't believe they had it on swoosh for 162$! Wasn't greedy and only copped a 10.5.
Damn could have copped a 2nd pair...

easy cop from ndc. can't wait to see these in person. have worn my gm's a few times since they came it and love them.

Just released a 13 on eastbay and champs if anyone is needin a photo blue. I got these x2 EASY on NDC. Surprised, they went quick but I got em. That ish never happens!

Damn you Swoosh members lawl. Seriously though nice cop everyone, good to see less hype so those who wanted them had a fair shot

Easy cop on Footlocker.com

I hadn't played around on the new NDC, so didn't want to risk it. Paid the extra 8 bucks shipping from FL.

Anyone at Willowbrook? I imagine its chaos over there for the Jades...

>: so heated right now the sports pack + is discounted on swoosh for $162 and they dont even make a size 15 :smh:
are all the damn lebron x gonna stop at a 14 first the gold medals now the blue diamond >:

Last edited:
I managed to get 2 from Eastbay, 2 from NDC and 1 from Footlocker just playing around. I added them joints to my carts testing the sites then put those joints back because there meh. Easy pass

NDC went smoothly but this test cannot be taken seriously since there isn't much noise for these Blue Diamonds. Guess we have to wait for the next big release to test it again

Yea, I just wanted to get the feel of navigating around it, etc.

The next true test is probably going to be the Galaxy Rookie's. :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom