Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to cop these tomorrow...

Was just offered $350 for my jades, and I turned it down :nerd: I'm keeping em :smokin

Last edited:
NT fam, does anyone know if HOH 34th Street NYC is doing a 1st Come 1st Serve or Raffle?

I've been trying to call them for the past hour and I'm not getting thru.

Just arrived. Very comfy IMO, but I'm not that impressed with them. IMO they will do justice with playing some ball in, but in general Nike has found a way to bamboozle people into paying $300 for a pair of plastic shoes. I went a 1/2 size up and they fit perfect. I'm pretty sure I will not be copping any of the other X's at the moment. Even at $200 I don't feel like these are worth it. They look nice on my feet and in general I've always had an issue with the swoosh being backwards on the shoe. Just doesn't fit right with me. I'm also, not a huge fan of the round laces. For some reason they just don't do it for me on this shoe. Good luck to those looking to secure a pair.

Last edited:
Getting frustrated with ntsf. I can't even go eat cause I know once I do they'll send out the tweet. -___-

Apparently like 30 people camping across the street from HOH Orlando, I love the local morons that camp there.

These fools camp outside on Panera Bread's lawn since you can't be on mall property until 5AM to start a line, those idiots think a line starts with them being at Panera. :lol:

i really hope i can walk in tomorrow around 12-1 and cop the blue diamonds..but from what it sounds like they are gonna sell out instantly?? :smh: :smh:

i almost don't even want them anymore with all this "hype"

Last edited:
Apparently like 30 people camping across the street from HOH Orlando, I love the local morons that camp there.
These fools camp outside on Panera Bread's lawn since you can't be on mall property until 5AM to start a line, those idiots think a line starts with them being at Panera. :lol:

reminds me of the Galaxy release all over again......

happens every orlando HOH release everybody line up at panera bread then one person starts running at 4:58........

next thing you know its looking the walking dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom