Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely beautiful, superman1007.

I can't wait for my pair from NDC. (Assuming it doesn't get canceled. *fingers crossed*)

superman that is a great picture !

i wonder how many pairs longstroke copped this morning, ya know he was on ndc and is now headed to a hoh, ya know it

nice pick ups y'all !

Copped mine from HoH this morning. Was 6th in line from the raffle, but a few heads didn't show, or showed up late, and I got pushed up to 3rd. Anyone who was before me but arrived after lining us up...BACK OF THE LINE. Security was not playing around and I saw at least 1 or 2 Police there as well. This HoH was organized to say the least. However, everyone was there for KD's. I was the first and only LeBron cop until the KD's sold out. Then a majority of the line bailed after that and the rest just went in on the X's. I changed some minds when I came out with my pair and everyone asked to see...first attempt at a raffle like this and did ok, but it's always a crapshoot. Pics up in a few gents....

dang can a brotha get an 11??....... and is it a coincidence that NBA TV is replaying the USA bball games right now?

Got my 2 pair I'm good. :smokin

Last edited:
Yea I saw the kds on the nikestore website. Never saw the Lebrons. Thats why i just want to know how some people are able to order the Lebrons before the twitter link is going live :nerd:
I remember it used to be like that, but I thought Nike fixed that problem and makes it to where you have to use the Twitter link to purchase the shoes.

Who said $250 price tag is too much? These $270 Oly X's are selling out in seconds :x

Good job nike :smh:

Again, congrats to those who were able to pick their pairs up and nice pics up there :pimp:

Last edited:
Who said $250 price tag is too much? These $270 Oly X's are selling out in seconds :x

Good job nike :smh:

Again, congrats to those who were able to pick their pairs up and nice pics up there :pimp:
Nike has failure just like anybody/thing else. After those hyperdunks and the elite 9's I think they was like if we going to make sneaks 250+ we're not going to make many of them cause the market isn't there. If the GM's came out like the hyperdunks did and with that price I believe they would be sitting but since they made a limited number hype got enough cats where they sold out.

Nike has failure just like anybody/thing else. After those hyperdunks and the elite 9's I think they was like if we going to make sneaks 250+ we're not going to make many of them cause the market isn't there. If the GM's came out like the hyperdunks did and with that price I believe they would be sitting but since they made a limited number hype got enough cats where they sold out.

Agreed...only 48 pairs of X+'s at my HoH was what I was told. Not many at all considering how past LeBron releases can usually go...is what it is. But those Hyperdunk + still not moving great. Only reason I copped the ones in my pic above was because I got to use like 4 VIP point cards on them...

+1 we all knew that everybody who were complaining earlier about the price tag would still be copping. Give a shoe the "quickstrike/limited" tag and watch it sell out. I'm not saying that everybody who copped it, got it just because of hype or because it is limited. I'm just saying that the effect of a 'limited/quickstrike' release to the masses is ridiculous. just my 2 cents :rolleyes

Last edited:
Everyone knows nike could sell them for 500 and kids would still buy because resell would just be 800 then. House of hoops tampa you shady mofos saying "we dont have em" before gate even open.

I liked these but i tried for those GM KD IVs. Only LeBrons I'm worried about right now are the Cutting Jades and maybe the all black ones for basketball season.

think im officially done buying GR/exclusives/in stores - Nike is ******ed. i would drop 200x2 on pairs but i cant even get em now...and im definitely not just gonna but whatever sits on shelves or online.

looks like more PEs for me...its ridiculous - they might be easier to get.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom