Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda want the USAs, but 270 for a white based shoe? I don't know... I haven't bought a white shoe in at least 5 years lol.

kinda want the USAs, but 270 for a white based shoe? I don't know... I haven't bought a white shoe in at least 5 years lol.
Me too...droppin 270 on just a Olympic GM shoe that's mainly white...But, if I see them when I pick up my Kobes and they look hella nice, I might just give in and rock em' that same day...lol

are the gs wind chills coming out on oct 6th also or arethey already out ?

Last edited:
Man the HOH Raffle is BS. You can only put your entry in between 10-6. I'm freakin at work like many others. I tell you HOH has got some messed up policies.

This is crazy, I thought I had no chance in the raffle so i took myself and my boy to better my chances, HOH called me and him tonight and we both are guaranteed pairs! Well I'm guaranteed two pairs!

ALL this Nike DM sh*t and Footlocker sh*t is rigged and needs a serious overhaul. It really doesn't matter how quick you think you responded. The simple fact that there is no transparency to the whole process is very alarming and IMO can never be seen as impartial. :smh: Any lottery process that adds a human to the situation behind the wheel and doesn't allow the contestants to actually see the process of how the winners are chosen should never be accepted as trustworthy.

Man the HOH Raffle is BS. You can only put your entry in between 10-6. I'm freakin at work like many others. I tell you HOH has got some messed up policies.
^
Which HOH did you go to?  I thought all HOH's were open for raffles up until closing (9pm).  Sorry to hear that bro.

627ba7ba093211e2be6a12313820455d_7.jpg

:x

Last edited:
Not it isn't, and no it doesn't
Maybe it's just me but ANYTHING > Camping on the streets.

I've never waited online for a pair of sneakers and I don't ever intend on doing so. So your response to my statement is irrelevant since my original statement has nothing to do with camping on the streets. I'm referring to the whole process of how the lottery and direct messaging works. If you don't see where it is flawed and rigged then I can only shake my head and wish you well. :smh:

Last edited:
ALL this Nike DM sh*t and Footlocker sh*t is rigged and needs a serious overhaul. It really doesn't matter how quick you think you responded. The simple fact that there is no transparency to the whole process is very alarming and IMO can never be seen as impartial.
mean.gif
Any lottery process that adds a human to the situation behind the wheel and doesn't allow the contestants to actually see the process of how the winners are chosen should never be accepted as trustworthy.
+1 1000%

anyone know how the HOH in Scottdale, AZ is doing it FCFS or Raffle i would call but i actually in France , omw back to the states today.

hope i get back in time to cop.

what time do they normally call if you won?

I think he was referring to the Nike Chicago Twitter RSVP, the HOH raffles are something different. They call you randomly during the day. Nike Chicago RSVP will DM you back if you won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom