Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen tho this guy.
LOL at these dudes who have "insider info" from the local mall janitor are the reason hype is stirred to a frenzy

We all know JM knows what he is talking about, and I don't recall anyone saying they had inside info, several different people have said their Champs was receiving them, whether this is true or not I do not know.

We can't help what some stores may tell us they could very well be lying, but if sharing something I heard from a store while trying to find out if these are being released in other locations is wrong then my apologies.

Thanks for the info on the "oregons" JM.
They'll most likely be my first pair if Nike doesn't somehow mess them up. Glad they look like a regular version

Listen tho this guy.
LOL at these dudes who have "insider info" from the local mall janitor are the reason hype is stirred to a frenzy

People were just posting what they heard, trying to help others like YOU out. If you don't believe them, fine, but no need to say their source is a mall janitor. Saltiness isn't a trait anyone appreciates bro... :smh:

Last edited:
Not being sensitive I just don't get the hostility people show when others are just trying to help out. Maybe I'm old school and would say "not what I heard, thanks anyways" or maybe that's just being too cordial...

Couple of things...just so there is no confusion...

1. I am 100% FOR SURE that NO CHAMPS SPORTS will get the Olympic LeBron X's that drop this weekend...100% for sure NOT HAPPENING...again...THE STORES THAT TOLD YOU THEY WERE GETTING THEM ARE WRONG...this is a fact...you can call all 500 stores nationwide and they can all tell you they are getting them...they are WRONG...

Clear? :wink:

Also...anyone that thinks these won't be hard to get has not been paying attention lately...these are super limited and will only see HOH in terms of mall based distribution...no Footlocker, no Footaction, no Champs, no Finishline...

There will be lines...there needs to be raffles (or whatever they are doing for limited shoes nowadays)...these will sell out in 10 minutes and they will go for 2 or 3 times retail in the secondary market (at least)...

These are the facts...

2. On the "Oregon" LeBron X's...I don't believe the colorway was ever intentionally suppose to be "Oregon"...regardless of how it appears (I guess JP would be the only one that really knows)...the reality is that this colorway is the "Dunkman" colorway for this year and will be branded on the medial side as such...distribution will be just like the Miami Nightsand Swingman LeBron IX's...Champs will be the store where you will most easily find them, but it will also be available at HOH (and I assume Nike retail)

JM

Last edited:
JM thanks for the info. I remember you saying that there are other store exclusives dropping on 11/21 as well any info on what stores are getting what colors?

Dunkmans will be mine. Don't care what they look like. Those are the Brons I have decided i'm getting as a fan as long as i'm able. 

Negative.
The ONLY brick and mortar retailers that will have Olympic LeBron X's will be HOH.
JM

I'm guessing outside of Niketowns the only stores receiving them are HOH correct? Because NTLV has already posted they will be holding RSVP.

JM always comin in clutch!

Any reason why Dunkmans will be releasing in November tho? the past few years they have released in the Spring (from what i remember)

JM, I read on Counterkicks that the GR Black/Red-Chrome X is considered the "pressure" version keeping in the "diamond" theme along with the pressure of the road games, but it went on to say that it takes "pressure" and "heat" to construct diamonds. With that being said can we expect a heat version similar to the red elite IX or primarily Red based color way themed as "heat"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom