Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

was this posted?
yep

totally missed it, any info on these

China Jade are the best looking of the X's, but none are worth the dough.

Them Hyperposites though....:x :smh: :smokin

Last edited:
:lol: the olympics are not hitting 5 or 6 bills. the fireberries making ppl delusional
There was a time when weathermans weren't even supposed to hit $200 resale and we see seen how that turned out. Don't sleep on these shoes. It's not a game. I guarantee by feb, the lbjx will get even more serious.

Some of the Facebook groups have people saying that the USAs are already for sale at some HoH in AZ. Guy is also saying that there's A LOT in stock. Any truth to this????

Some of the Facebook groups have people saying that the USAs are already for sale at some HoH in AZ. Guy is also saying that there's A LOT in stock. Any truth to this????

Just spoke to them, not selling until the 29th. First come first served, no raffle, open at 8...

Last edited:
The USA colorway is no where near as fire as the Fireberrys.. I just wish they were more available for everyone else to be able to get a pair..

Remind me too much of the 8s. Just look the same in my opinion. Only one's that interest me are the saphires and USA's.

How limited are the Olympics really? NDC has a two pair limit.
See, that's what crazy is that a shoe that is usually limited is 1, but you make the KD's 1 pair limit, but the Kobe and Bron's are 2, but I'm assuming that's only cuz of the price

Last edited:
Here is an example.................
Can you say where you got the SOL from?

i meant digital tagging...and i have a source in nike that i am pretty close with. i cant really speak on it more than that. and theyre not free...i have to pay retail and i tip him as well.

How limited are the Olympics really? NDC has a two pair limit.

there was a 2 pair limit on the MV IX elite as well...if i am not mistaken.

i know for sure that the first release is more limited but if you think you are just gonna walk up and grab a pair anywhere, you are sadly mistaken.

thanks for the love on the Xs and Hyperposites ALL!

thx twnty8 for those pics. i was always a small fan of the blue diamonds...and that is confirmation for me. still wont cop if they dont have a 200 verison without hardware.

Last edited:
There was a time when weathermans weren't even supposed to hit $200 resale and we see seen how that turned out. Don't sleep on these shoes. It's not a game. I guarantee by feb, the lbjx will get even more serious.
what? the weathermans hit $300 resell right out of the gate. how you going to compare the weathermans that where more limited with a much interesting colorway and design to a basic white and navy shoe.

I'm not expecting to walk in the store and just cop. Just hoping I don't have go wait in front of HOH for like 5hrs.

thx twnety8 for those pics. i was always a small fan of the blue diamonds...and that is confirmation for me. still wont cop if they dont have a 200 verison without hardware.

No problem man..i think the Blue Diamonds will be dropping also in the Nike plus ready for $200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom