Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutting Jade!!

Looks like they took out the patterned liner on the Jades, unless the pics I received are a later production model.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the pics posted above are GS versions of the Jades, hence NO pics/pattern on them. Look at the laces holes...NO Dynamic Flywire loops like the ones Rawdawg and Nightwing have spoken about. Only other time we saw the no Flywire was on the GS pics of the Blue Diamonds. Guessing Men's Jades will still have printed lining. My $.02

[/quote]
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the pics posted above are GS versions of the Jades, hence NO pics/pattern on them. Look at the laces holes...NO Dynamic Flywire loops like the ones Rawdawg and Nightwing have spoken about. Only other time we saw the no Flywire was on the GS pics of the Blue Diamonds. Guessing Men's Jades will still have printed lining. My $.02[/quote]

very good point... I think ur right... but still on the plain side

I'll pass on the fireberry's...Need the USAs...on the fence with the jades...only pair I'd pay 270 for right now are the USA's. Floridians don't do it for me. I know a guy who wants $350 and has a FSR of the gold USA's. I just laughed. :smh:

so much for what that guy working at Nike said on here that the X's weren't gonna have that many colorways.  hahah we already have about 10 different colorways releasing by thanksgiving.  

its almost like nike is doing it on purpose...

good design=boring colorways

so,so design=great colorways

:smh:

I LOVE THE DESIGN OF THE 10'S.
I JUST HATE THE COLORWAYS THEY'VE SHOWN SO FAR. SO BORING AND UNINSPIRED. I'M SURE THERE WILL BE SOME GOOD ONES COMING. AT THIS POINT I'M ONLY COPPING THE OLYMPICS. MAYBE.
FOR THE RECORD. I HAVE NEVER PURCHASED A CHRISTMAS THEMED SHOE IN MY LIFE. I'M NOT ABOUT THAT RED/GREEN COLORWAY LIFE AT ALL.

Damb Memph no love for Red/Green.

:smh: my nt bro i am disappoint

Of all the shoes that have the jeweled swoosh, you would think these black diamonds would be the obvious to choice to have one. Guess not.

^ im guessin the jeweled swooshes are on the + version only?

it seems to be the only noticeable difference...

IMPRESSED. I don't wanna see all you guys with them on ya feet who ain't impressed right now. But u know niketalk........................

saw the LJX tin person oday - solid shoe. not lovin the price tag @ 180/200 but they are a nice - fits more true to size, like the Elite than the 9

want to see the "Crown Jewels" as well

Last edited:
Just heard from my HOH there are doing the raffle like they did for the Jordan GMP for all the USA Gold Pack shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom