Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by werallequal

u cant find these locally ?

lol. i live in a small country college town. i think we got 18-24 pairs total, and they sold out in 10 minutes. the hype is real.
Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by do work son

any pics of the SLH with teal or white laces?

Posted this last week

White
thanks for posting this after I got rid of my size.... 
eyes.gif
my fav NT mod. preciate it!!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

So I have seen diff dates for home & away elites

What are the drop dates?

Page one has 4/28?

Anyone know??

yea they are wayy better in person.... real nice..... glad i got the last pair from the mall at river oaks il, cuz i almost slept cuz they sold quick in chicago

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

everyone will ahve their own opinion, but before u make ur final one on the slh 9, make sure you see them on a sunnyday, they are an iridescent purple, almost like chameleon paint/ there are hints of the teal/turquoise when the sun hits em... these are nice

The color way is just CRAZY!
I might have to push the SLH above the Chinas right below the Big Bangs

After wearing them on my feet...WOW!

Originally Posted by do work son

any pics of the SLH with teal or white laces?

Posted this last week

White
thanks for posting this after I got rid of my size....
eyes.gif

Go grab another pair. I really like these. With all the dislike for these thats been floating around this is the first Lebron 9 release in my area that I've seen people lined up for or even camping for. A GR that actually sold out at certain stores. You usually only see GR retro jordans sell out. It's definitely a new day... 

they sittin over here... walked in n picked em up and my girl hit me wit the -_-

im still passin... they nice but for the price tag of these and alrdy havin multiple other cws im good wit out em.

Posted this last week

White
thanks for posting this after I got rid of my size....
eyes.gif

Go grab another pair. I really like these. With all the dislike for these thats been floating around this is the first Lebron 9 release in my area that I've seen people lined up for or even camping for. A GR that actually sold out at certain stores. You usually only see GR retro jordans sell out. It's definitely a new day... 
Id kinda like to, but dont really have the $$. Only reason I grabbed the couple that I did is because I knew there would be some that missed out and couldnt get their hands on em. Was def considering keeping the 13 tho
laugh.gif
all good... someone already got hooked up for basically what I paid+shipping.

I do admit I hated on this colorway... but after I saw in person I was def impressed.

Originally Posted by jman219

Eastbay gave me a 12 minute timer, so headed to NDC and copped before the clock hit 10 minutes on eastbay. Back to bed. Being in Europe is killing me with the timing n these releases...

You get them shipped to Europe?? That aint even right lol.. We cant get NDC Europe to ship to the US but they the US can ship to them? Damn, they gor alota kicks just sitting on there

I'm still trying to figure out when purple became a "girly" color especially dark purple. I always thought purple was suppose to be a symbol of royalty or being courageous but to each is his own

Originally Posted by Joulze

I'm still trying to figure out when purple became a "girly" color especially dark purple. I always thought purple was suppose to be a symbol of royalty or being courageous but to each is his own

Yeah some dudes but to each his own. I figured "King" Bron was just a crown fan

Crown_Royal_Bag.jpg

It's a dude on ebay from Poland with South Beach Elites for $600. Not going to post a link and it's def not me that price is a lot better then what a lot of people were asking just last week. 

Gotta SWINGMAN related question for those that are knowledgeable about color codes:

What does the "LT BL HT" stand for at the end of the code for the Swingmans?

I got some glue stains i think that you can only see with camera flash, kinda pissed about it but its on the inside of the shoe so i wont complain about it to much.

Still can;t get with the SLH. Horrendous IMO. top 2 worst ix's for me. first time I saw a Lebron in person and said ewww and kept it moving after 5 seconds.

copped the cyber lows at Shiek in Beverly Center instead. Saw the Easters. What a beautiful shoe. In 7 days, dudes will be talking about changing their minds and copping. I know I went from hating to loving. and they dont run true to size for me. I know Sneakermane said they did, but I thought they ran a half size small just like the highs. If anything, they might have been a little more snug. Tried a 10.5 and didnt even lace them before i went half size up.

NTLA still had SLH as of 2p.

Looking for Canes and I'm done with IX unless I get lucky with the home or away elites.

Now I need to focus on crossing some VII's off the list.

I can't believe people were camping for the SLH. Wow, just get me the mcflys and I'm done with the shoe game

I already seen someone rocking a 1990 new orleans hornets jersey, and the thing wasn't even a jersey it was a shirt. Wow, the shoe is nice in person. It is just as good as the cannons and chinas. But big bangs are still #1

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Gotta SWINGMAN related question for those that are knowledgeable about color codes:

Light Blue Heather.
Passing on SLH, Cyber and Easter.  A friend of mine loved the Easters immediately after the first pics surfaced.

So are the Entourage Lows still dropping?  We only saw one teaser pic a while back.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Light Blue Heather.
Thank you very much!

It's strange how the red isn't included in the code considering it's quite prominent.

Back
Top Bottom