Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Pics by air-knight
pimp.gif

a003.jpg

a004.jpg

a005.jpg

pimp.gif

And for whoever asked the SLHs are GRs so they'll be available in the larger sizes (sz 14 and up).

the low colorway is hideous. hoping maybe some more basic color blocking. i like the design with the 360 air bag. man those black elites though... 
devil.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

lavakicks wrote:

I'm passing on the SLH for the moment. I got the colorways that I mainly wanted anyways. Chinas, BigBangs, Swingmans, and Cannons. Time to move on.

9c236ffe6eede429d0bd57319b03581f360d9d0c_r.jpg

these were the best CW, nice LBJ9 collection  ! Would have added the miami nights
pimp.gif

If you only had to have four pairs, those are excellent choices. Add SLHs & Miami Nights....then your set!!!

Just bought my 9 away elites. Didn't want to deal with all of the rd bs and the possibly hype storm that can ensue with any release nowadays. These are super dope IMO.

Just reserved my SLH. Thank God this one will be easier for me and I don't have to fight the beasts. Good luck to all who want them.

this is such BS...Nike SM had a SLH twitter RSVP that I responded to within 2 minutes of them posting and I still didn't get my size. Did they get like 1 pair of each size or something?

Originally Posted by raptors29

I'm still on the fence about the SLH's. They're nice but not enough teal
frown.gif

There is too many ugly pics of them, and there is also too many good looking pics of them. Just have to see it in person

Will be picking up the SLH's on release date..
My Dunkmans just came in today to complete the 5/2 release trio..
I know I'm late haha, & everyone is on the Elites now, but here they are anyway..
Forgot the username, but S/O to the poster who pointed me in the direction of the shirt.. appreciate it
4l5zpf.jpg

Originally Posted by LBCOL

I wear these for ball and they are pretty good but there is this problem that my big toenails turned black. Not sure if they just don't fit my feet right or what.
Shoes might be tight. Your bigtoe hitting the front of the shoes? That's blood underneath. That nail might come off on its own eventually. 

If I magically get a pair of McFly 9's, I'll ball in them just like I ball in my South Beach 8's. It's worth just for the extreme amount of hate/people think you're an idiot.

Got the Swingmans on a lucky run to my local Champs; only one pair left and they were my size. I was hype as hell until I got home and realized that I don't have my extra set of red laces. I need those laces....

Does anyone know if the elites will come in Grade school sizes? Im trying to find out for a female, who wants the Aways.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by LBCOL

I wear these for ball and they are pretty good but there is this problem that my big toenails turned black. Not sure if they just don't fit my feet right or what.
Shoes might be tight. Your bigtoe hitting the front of the shoes? That's blood underneath. That nail might come off on its own eventually. 
this has happened to me twice in the past year, my nail actually just fell off yesterday 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom