Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Got my swingmans in Niketown LA today for $184 out tr door! Hype kills
smile.gif

http://magic1978.u.yuku.com/
Magic1978 Wrote:

the home and aways look a lot better than these

That black carbon fiber looks really out of place

I still need tosee some more pics of the Wolf Mint Elites (my stupid nickname), but this is how Ifeel too.

The carbon fiberis such a prominent part of the shoe – really the focal point – that it doesn’tseem to mesh that well with the pink, green and grey, IMO.

I think that’swhy the Home and Aways look so good, because they’ve got a cleaner, moreunderstated look that’s built around the gold swoosh and the carbon fiber.

i hope the elites flop hard so nike doesn't even think about dropping a shoe for $250 retail. that price is seriously insane. what would they resell for $400? ridiculous

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Pages on seeking and giving advice on what to wear with some sneakers?

This is what NT is turning in too? seriously?

Didn't even ask anybody but thanks. I wasn't sure. posted it anyways. Some chimed in some didn't. Thought it was cool but maybe not together. Right on though. 

Lets just get back to calling people hype beast and asking the same size questions, extra lace questions and would you trade X shoe for X shoe questions.

roll.gif

I'm going to lay back & read all the hate that these South Beach Elites are receiving from possible South Beach 8 owners that want to remain special. I'm just hoping that all y'all pass so I can get two pairs of these easy. Cause at the end of the day it's buy what you like.....& that colorway is a no-brainer to me.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I had a polo tee for about a month now but when I finally got the shoes it looked a little OD.

pPOLO2-11937029_lifestyle_v360x480.jpg

It looked cool but I thought the shirt and shoes together might be to much. I'll keep the shirt because it's nice but will stick to wearing it casually. 
Do you have a pic of this guy shirtless?
10ii3yx.gif

Bruh didn't you say you had a girl? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

at the gif

Pages on seeking and giving advice on what to wear with some sneakers?

This is what NT is turning in too? seriously?
Don't see anything wrong with it. I doubt anyone wears sneakers by themselves with nothing else. What's wrong with getting some opinions about what clothing might complete the outfit. This is a messageboard after all.

The varbon fiber ruin the SB elites for me, but they're not a bad shoe. I'm sure hoards of kids will line up to purchase.

Color blocking looks off, especially with the black carbon fiber

maybe if the carbon fiber was grey, the whole shoe would look better........... 250?..... no from me.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

1. I agree that the teal/pink does make it look like a GS shoe
2. That POLO is def nice, not overkill at all. A polo can ONLY enhance an outfit, it's scientific fact
laugh.gif

3. Those teal laces need to happen; I'm going to ask if you could provide the length and where you got them from? Thanks
smile.gif

Yeah I like the polo But I dunno. I'm going to keep it but don't think I'll wear them together... Also I got those laces a lil while ago. Let me check my emails for a ship conf from where I got them but they are a 54". I wear an 11. You wear a 7 or 6.5 right so I'm not sure if the laces are the same size

My wife said it looks nice but 
grin.gif
will be coppin that polo for the slhs too... dont worrybout the haters... not everyone wears baggy ts all the time

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Got my swingmans in Niketown LA today for $184 out tr door! Hype kills
smile.gif
did u see cool greys there as well?

Yup, along with dunkman, scarface, bred, and mangos

thanks.

hope they have my size. need to put this nike giftcard to good use.

im diggn the SB elite. Once so real detail pics comes out and we get closer to release date, people going to be all on em asking where to cop, how many pairs, this
place wont get em, blah blah blah.

Originally Posted by Hugo

im diggn the SB elite. Once so real detail pics comes out and we get closer to release date, people going to be all on em asking where to cop, how many pairs, this
place wont get em, blah blah blah.
The hype is here...Had questions about the wazoo today while at work, some dude came in like this girl he know had em (SB 9's) already, and showed me a pic...The pic of course came smoove out of this thread...
30t6p3b.gif
. Im going to go ahead and guess that the ELITES will be a HOH special.

I know it's fresh... 
I just really don't want to be that dude which is....... Well

tumblr_lywgkqJdrV1qj4od4o1_400.png

laugh.gif

I grabbed some new 7 Jeans Yesterday that I think will go cool with the kicks and polo. I know a lot of people passing and saying they look girly but these 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 Props to dude for rocking them like this, prolly breaking necks for sure. 
roll.gif

I don't think I could pull this off tho.. 
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

Looks like Easter brons are a gr a local finishline has them that normally only get air max lol

I think the "Pink Flash Teal McFly" Elites turned out nice. I like the subtle hints of colors with neutral wolf grey base and icy outsole. I don't know why there is so much hype over bright/"loud"/look at my feet/I wanna break other dudes necks color ways. I guess I just like simple, subtle and moderate/"silent" color ways.
tired.gif
/end rant/

I'm sorry but I think its mad lame when people rock two separate releases. I only give you a pass if you got a rare/older pairs and do it. Oh and just saw new Plies video and he had the Summit Lakes on, OMG they were too clean.

Those flywires look ok. I like the grey teal pair and blacks but 250, jezz. Maybe but it would be only one pair if I really like them in person. Any idea if they'll run same as the regular 9?

Back
Top Bottom