Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Not hating but 4 pairs of nines and 19 pictures. What exactly did he win?
roll.gif
just want to share pics of my babies!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jhonjhon8

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Not hating but 4 pairs of nines and 19 pictures. What exactly did he win?
roll.gif
just want to share pics of my babies!
happy.gif

Honestly thought you were talking about the little kid in the background. For those footlocker employees who have the SLH in store. You guys have them in pretty good numbers in each size?

footlocker in my city is only getting the dunkmans. kinda disappointed. i wanted the swingmans but ill settle for the dunkmans.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mangos and SM's START at a size 7.5; which leaves me wondering if the SLHs will do the same. GOD I hope not!!!! Every release up until this point has dropped in a 7.

Dear lord.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Mangos and SM's START at a size 7.5; which leaves me wondering if the SLHs will do the same. GOD I hope not!!!! Every release up until this point has dropped in a 7.

Dear lord.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dear lord.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dear lord.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dear lord.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dear lord.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dear lord.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dear lord.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dear lord.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dear lord.....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Dear lord.....

Back
Top Bottom