Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Got mine from Eastbay. I call the office today to check my order to make sure it went through and they put my order on hold and said please call this Verification Hotline number ASAP or you wont get your pairs. I get put on hold for 2-3 hrs and finally get through and they said everyones orders will be put on hold because they took an excessive amount of orders and whoever confirms their orders first will indeed get their pairs and whoever doesnt within 3 days or before the majority of people do confirm their order, has a strong chance of not receiving their pairs. Such %%$!@%%%. I cant be mad because I got my pairs but how do you take an excessive number of orders? This is for phone orders online so if you copped online, you're alright i'd assume.

Shoe game has gone down, the level of %%$!@%%% has skyrocketed!

can you believe a store only had 1 pair of these? LOL

i didn't want to deal with the madness so i came late, glad i didn't waste my time....awesome pair though

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

can you believe a store only had 1 pair of these? LOL

i didn't want to deal with the madness so i came late, glad i didn't waste my time....awesome pair though
After the employees got dibs prolly.

Harlem was chaotic.

I lined up at Jimmy Jazz at around 7:00 %%+. I was about 6th in line with my dude. Then when the Jimmy Jazz mgmt came in, mad heads that wasn't on line bum rushed the front door. NYPD shut it down. I'm so angry at NYPD and Jimmy Jazz for not handling this release properly.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by Freeze

so nba store is getting the galaxies tonight???  confirmation?  i struck out on everything last night, so any ounce of hope will be great
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
No eastbay is after the timer goes down
indifferent.gif

info on NBA store anyone?

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by XB

Houston heads....Footaction willowbrook has lebrons left...nuthin over sz 11.5

JUST CALLED

chick said sold out

it was 30 minutes ago when I got them...two guys came in after me and bought up some pairs

It seems like the people who wanted to shoe to resell won this. I mean, that's all you heard on the lines I was on.

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HOPEFULLY CANCELLED RELEASES MEANS THOSE PAIRS GO ONLINE.

WISHFUL THINKING.

Damn memph, you didn't get yours?
YEA I GOT A 10.5 IN MY SIZE THAT MY BOY CAME THROUGH FOR ME ON FOR HALF PRICE. WANTED OVERNIGHT DELIVERY BUT WHEN THEY SAID $100 TO SHIP I SAID GIMME THAT GROUND SHIPPING.
laugh.gif

SHOULD BE HERE TUESDAY.

Would there be any way to possibly trade a pair of WC4's for the all stars? Would that work out? So pissed I missed out....
Mods: I'm not asking for a trade, just simply asking if the value would be even

Originally Posted by XB

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Originally Posted by XB

Houston heads....Footaction willowbrook has lebrons left...nuthin over sz 11.5

JUST CALLED

chick said sold out

it was 30 minutes ago when I got them...two guys came in after me and bought up some pairs
I don't know.

You know how women be on the cycle and like to hate on dudes cause they havin a bad day

I PM'd you though boss
pimp.gif

Got my pairs today and man are these All stars SICK!!!

I almost don't feel so bad about not getting the foams now............almost
laugh.gif
:

Seriously tho, the pics dont do these justice at all

Decided to cop a third pair when I seen them in person.

After striking out on NDC I won the raffle at NTSF and got my size 8! I'm definitely rockin these in the summer with my Kobe galaxies!

d5c26876566ebf31782ee5f090e79a873d030264_r.jpg

Already on Ebay most BIN is 400 Eff that come on Nike time to make it up to your loyal customers and have a restock I really want these. But I refuse to pay those reseller scum!!!!
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom