Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i know how superstitious ball players can be so idk if will see those red/blk ones on the court again heat are 0-4 when lebron wears them

Seriously thinking about picking up the BHM's since I passed on the cool greys. I wonder how red laces would look on these.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Just a heads up...

A seller on the Bay has various sizes of the Black/Reds and also the all Blacks for $100 shipped.

yea saw, that is ridic! if i didn't already have the breds i would cop. makes me wonder how they can sell it that low after paypal/ebay fees and shipping fees. 

He probably has a real job unlike most resellers.

Right

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Props to relaxgman

You guys weren't sold on the green abyss color alone....how about now?
happy.gif

Yeah these will be mine on March 2!
pimp.gif

Imo that dunk is tied with BG's dunk over Perkins as dunk of the year.

I would say that Griffin's dunk is the most over rated of all time, but I doubt that anyone will even remember it a month from now.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I would say that Griffin's dunk is the most over rated of all time, but I doubt that anyone will even remember it a month from now.

i would agree, just like that lame dunk he did in the dunk contest

Salty much? The Mosgov dunk was over a year ago and people still remember it. Dunk damn near shut down Twitter, Perkins was STILL trending 2 days after and ESPN is still doing highlights of it daily. Did you see the Utah game last night? Dudes where literally running out the way when he went in the air, it was
roll.gif
. This dunk will reign as the epitome of bashes for years to come.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Salty much? The Mosgov dunk was over a year ago and people still remember it. Dunk damn near shut down Twitter, Perkins was STILL trending 2 days after and ESPN is still doing highlights of it daily. Did you see the Utah game last night? Dudes where literally running out the way when he went in the air, it was
roll.gif
I don't see how this dunk is any better than the one KD did in last years playoffs. That was all the rage for a few days, and now it's forgotten. If you look at the 2 dunks, the pretty much identical.

Salty much? The Mosgov dunk was over a year ago and people still remember it. Dunk damn near shut down Twitter, Perkins was STILL trending 2 days after and ESPN is still doing highlights of it daily. Did you see the Utah game last night? Dudes where�literally�running out the way when he went in the air, it was
roll.gif

Wasn't a dunk though. Impressive for what it was nonetheless, just like Dwight's superman jam from a couple years back in the Slam Dunk Contest.

This

>>>>>that

Anyone remember Amare over Olowakandi?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But back to the shoes. Anyone know of any spots that could possibly still have the Xmas in an 11.5? And I'm guessing Nike will give a definite release date on the Galaxy Packs after the BHM's. Impatiently waiting.

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

Just a heads up...

A seller on the Bay has various sizes of the Black/Reds and also the all Blacks for $100 shipped.
Saw the blackouts when they went up, had to scoop me up a pair.

Jeez didn't say it was the dunk of the century. Both dunks will be remembered for the rest of the year. Probably more to come. The dunk contest is to showcase what creative dunks you can come up with that you can't do in game, gotta give him a break for that. Back to the shoes...

I can't find the deal for the breds. What's the item #?

roll.gif
I don't see how this dunk is any better than the one KD did in last years playoffs. That was all the rage for a few days, and now it's forgotten. If you look at the 2 dunks, the pretty much identical.

The reason why everyone will remember this is because it's blake griffin. Lebron jumping OVER someone was way more impressive imo. Don't give me the whole, "He's only 5'11" crap, because how often do you see a 6'8 dude jump over someone in a game? Majority of Blake Griffin's "Best Dunks" are throws lmao. Call me a hater or whatever, but Blake Griffin is one of the most overrated PF's of all time

Hate to get away from the shoes, but i agree about the griffin dunk. That one, the one over mosgov, durants dunk in the video. They dont actually dunk it. They throw the ball in the hoop. Im not a fan of lebron, but he is def the sickest dunker. That one over lucas was silly. Back to the shoes, should of waited on buying the breds. Havent worn them yet, and if i waited could of got for 100. Dont even want them now.

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

KD's BHM's and galaxy's are both better than lebrons color ways.

Agreed with fixed part, but it still doesn't change the fact that KD's shoe is ugly as sin. Would not and could not be caught dead in those things.

Back
Top Bottom