Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

img20120127191457.jpg

Got them two days ago from the mail, these look AMAZING in person ! They have a blue glow in the dark tint in the shade and a green one in pure darkness. The left pair has the cannon laces and the right pair has its og laces, sorry for the bad quality
frown.gif

These run true to size IMO, the toebox is waayyy different from the cannons

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Big Bangs in mall already??? which one??

Not sure how many of your post are serious or if it was an honest mistake. He said the mail though so guessing he ordered them.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Freegums, UMs, Kentucky, Blackouts, Black/Red all $119 at Walters in ATL. Just got the last 10.5 Freegums, only a 12 left.
UMs 8.5, not sure about other sizes.

I'm gonna be in Atlanta next month, was gonna hit them up to see if they have Blackouts in my size.

Hopefully they still do.

I'm driving. If anyone (you big dummy) can post a pic of the pe's please do. I'm going to miss the game tonight unless I can get to the bar soon

just imagine the scarface homes but the weave pattern is red with white outsole instead of red. I think the top part of the tongue is all black too. I'm sure YBD will have pics of them

I'm not feeling any of them that are dropping on 3/2. Maybe if I see them in person my mind will be changed.

Back
Top Bottom