Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

the tongue is way off and no speckles. didn't know they made fake chinas these people are quick with it.

Originally Posted by shoexfreak

These lebrons are probably one of the most comfortable ones I have ever put on.

I agree at first i thought it was real tight but after a while they loosened a lil and it was real comfortable. but the 8's you can really feel the air bubble 

Originally Posted by jay zoe2
I see the MN are the ones you picked up first 
grin.gif

Man three pairs of the MN's... You must really like them

Cool Gray's are getting left out in all this big bang all star pics... Hopefully my spot gets them in a few weeks. I'm ready for them

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

OSU 9's are so underrated. I love them. I need those in my life.
Yes they are..so are the Kentuckys..
I agree that Kentuckys are underrated.

I cant get down with the OSU at all tho. Had a chance to get them on the 50 and STILL passed. Got some bakin boots instead
laugh.gif

This thread makes me want the other CWs that I originally wasn't a fan of (Christmas and Miami Nights).

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by CRH1979

This site and this thread just saved me from making a big mistake. I found some Chinas local on CL (I know, I know), price was in line with others, a bit lower but nothing that screamed fake. Then the pictures started rolling in, wow. When I get home from work I have to post them up so you can see what I saw. No specks on the midsole, fugazi flywire, the LJ logo on the shoe laces all messed up. I wouldn't have recognized any of that stuff if I hadn't stared at everyone pics of their Chinas and done some research here on NT. Thanks!

REAL interested to see the pics. Haven't seen any fake China IXs yet.
Here you go.  These are the pictures I got sent:
umvcl.jpg

9k8fow.jpg

sennu8.jpg

How many things can you notice?  
eek.gif
China lows? The carbon fiber clover flat as +$*@, looks like somebody stepped on it
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Cannons 180 shipped for those of you still looking.

you have to call to order.

859-276-2316

https://twitter.com/#!/ONENESS287

they are gettnig bombarded w/ calls so be patient, and good luck to you guys who are still on the hunt

[b]Rude people man. Answered the phone by saying "Whats up n?"[/b] Then said they sold out of lebrons , but they got some other shoes better shoes

laugh.gif

That restock was so clutch.  I regretted passing on the cannons ever since they released.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

you could id those

You called it last night when you said I wonder when Bron is going to break out some ID's. Guess he was on Niketalk.

Dudes will be crying about PE's tomorrow morning....

Back
Top Bottom